1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Need a brief review of a latest movie? You could also share review about the movie you watched today... Click here
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Family Doctors In Dublin,columbus, Ohio

Discussion in 'Indians in Columbus' started by Indiandil, Apr 18, 2016.

1. Indiandil

Indiandil New IL'ite

Hello ladies,

I am just 1 year old to USA I want to know who will be the best family doctor in and around Dublin ,Ohio. I got cold,little wheezing and fever. Though I took tablets that I brought from India , I want to consult with a doctor here anyways I need to open a family doctor account too. NOTE : I am aware of that I can't get appointments immediately :) and in the meanwhile is there any medicines I can get , for wheezing.

Thanks in advance ladies :)

2. vee23

vee23 Silver IL'ite

@Indiandil

Hi , how r u ? Hope u got the family doctor and cured....

I am newly moving to Dublin , oh.. how's the city ? how abt doctors ... did u find any good doctors in the area ?

Can u suggest any good apts near tuttle crossing...

3. Indiandil

Indiandil New IL'ite

Hey Vee23,

I didn't get any appoitnments immediately for wheezing and it wasn't an emergency situation too so I went to kroger clinic.

Dublin is a good city. You will like it. I have been to many apts in Dublin but my personal choice will be Pines at tuttle crossing. I prefer 9'' ceiling ,ventilation and sun light inside the house which I didn't find in any apts except Pines.