1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Extra marital affairs in India

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by anadev16, Dec 29, 2011.

1. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

If someone thinks their spouse wont change ..then better pls live separately...instead of acting as a couple , having a tag called MARRIED and then having an EMA...its disgusting.

all the reasons or analysis you suggested for each point suggests EMA is ok...when there is an incompatible spouse or when someone doesnt change...or when divorce is not an option...or to fill void...or to get satisfaction without harming anyone...(Its not called selfishness its called pure evil and being an animal..)

when someone has so many issues with his/her spouse and marriage...better stand up and walk out and have a public relationship...instead of this illegal EMA.

Basically what I observed is...some of these men/women have married tag...and eye and drool at others husbands/wifes....

2. indus2

indus2 Senior IL'ite

There we go again .....dont wish to repeat another thread here. Moral high ground is always great to assume on blogs !

3. SriVidya75

A person who will bend and mend his life as per what suits him and doesnt have a firm values or morals...NOT WORTH TO BE TRUSTED.

I may sound like being on a high moral ground here....but there are many women/men who beleive in such morals...(just like how there are many women/men who stray just for the sake of fun or for the sake of getting what they want)

These days seems like...a person who has firm morals or values is the one taking the MAX hit because such people are even condemned for having morals/values..(what a pity isnt it??)

I pity the wife/husband of men/women who act MARRIED and PATIVRATHA and SRIRAM infront of society..but go to some other man/womans bed as and when it pleases them. (MOST DISGUSTING thing I can ever imagine)

3 people like this.
  4. asrikandath

asrikandath Bronze IL'ite

EMA are definitely on the rise.As to whether it is good or bad,I would not comment.It does add spice to the otherwise routine life.Honestly speaking every married person secretly wishes to have an affair.But few have the guts or the opportunity for it.Already our life s so complicated so then why to complicate it further with an EMA.If you are not too serious about the affair and as long as you don't hurt your family ,and if you can successfully keep it a secret then go ahead and add some spice.If you know your limits having a partner who would pamper you boosts up ones ego.At times it raises your self esteem.After many years of marriage couples often tend to ignore their spouses.An appreciation from the opposite sex helps you gain self confidence.But still think twice before falling for it.

5. SriVidya75

If you are a man.,..I wish your wife sleeps with as many men as she can...
    If you are a woman...I wish your husband sleeps with as many women as he can..but comes back to youw ith no feelings/attachment/regret..and acts all normal.

By the way nothing personal.....but am just thinking how does the above 2 statements sound to you!!! because when you are preaching to others that its no harm and its just to spiceup..how does hte above 2 situations sound to you!! (or is it that you are one of those men/women, who stray and already are into EMA :)

1 person likes this.
  6. Cosmy

Cosmy New IL'ite

7. flowerlady

flowerlady IL Hall of Fame

It has become trendy to make fun of moral values ,promote open marriages , EMAs , immoral activities and write about them as a reply is assured.Makes a great topic.
    Infidelity is a taken seriously and high moral ground is appreciated all over the world not only India.
    A hollow married life just to save face is disgusting.

It requires a courage to tackle a philandering spouse , not everyone can do it.A meek spouse ensures that the spouse will happily repeat EMAs till old age takes over.
    Marrriage is a partnership , the marital vows should be taken seriously or get a divorce.
    How terrible would one feel if ones parents were indulging in immoral activities? What type of moral values do such people impart to their kids?
    SELFISH people who have EMAs remain married so that they have a loyal spouse to keep the home fires burning, and a nurse waiting to look after them in old age.
    Excusing or justifying EMAs is promoting them, protecting the errant spouse and ridiculing the innocent, loyal one.
    Not done.

8. hemalathaK

hemalathaK Platinum IL'ite

People who indulge in EMA's are exactly like dogs which runs behind each and every one of it's opposite sex (disgusting to imagine).These people have no control over their mind and body.

And the sad part is that people are justifying their acts.They very well know that it's wrong , but they cheat themselves and others stating so many reasons.It's like , if there is no one in the shop, you can steal the things otherwise buy them.

9. justanothergirl

justanothergirl IL Hall of Fame

And even better when followed in real life!

Really ? I fail to understand why those who rebel against the of basic values of marriage need to hide behind its facade to keep up pretenses in society .

1 person likes this.
  10. asrikandath

asrikandath Bronze IL'ite

Srividya75,

An affair need not necessarily mean sleeping in bed,dear friend.I never once mentioned about sleeping.The sleeping part is in your imagination.An affair can be an emotional one too_One can have an affair without sleeping with a person.And what I have written is plain truth.The only thing is that very few have the courage to say this.Every person loves to be appreciated and praised by a person belonging to the opposite sex.If you deny this you are just lying to yourself.
    I have specifically said that if you know your limits having a partner who pampers you would boost your ego.

Well I am not in the group who strays because as I said earlier neither do I have the guts nor the oppurtunity for this.However I would not criticize any person who goes into an EMA because I am not in their shoes.

A person may have his /her own reasons for straying.