1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Everyone needs attention

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Oct 8, 2011.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Some relations never demand sweet conversations, its the confidence in the relation which makes you aware that when you need that peson would always be with you

Like friends , Computer also needs attention from us and if we dont use it for sometime , they get angry with us. They also feel that people are mathlaby only when they want they will use us otherwise dont give attention. Same thing happned in my case. Since I was busy with Navratri celebrations visiting people and inviting people home I could not log in for a long time. Whenever I used to get little time Iused to log in. So my Computer got angry when I logged in after the Navratri Celebration was over and it started shaking. So since two days I could not use it. I thought after Navratri I will sit comfortably and answer to the fbs. But the Computer got angry with me and was not working. Today I had to call the Doctor and now she is alright. Since I was busy with Navratri I did not miss the computer but now when I wanted to use she got angry with me.

Life is better when you are happy, but life it at its best when other people are happy because of you. Be inspired , give love and share your smile to everyone

12 people like this.

2. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Vijima, I agree with you whle heartedly in saying that computers are temperemental creatures and have a mind of their own. And God, what a mind they have!!! What that mind is capable of other than throwing tantrums, never mind. :)

1 person likes this.
  3. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vijiakka
    Yes, so true.
    Sometimes the computer behaves so like a human being we too forget we are dealing with a machine.
    Now that your computer is better hope she will help you communicate with us from now on.

1 person likes this.
  4. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

Oh Yes Viji ma.. Even if they are forgiving, under the influence of bad people (virus) they turn up against us. I wish they are just a bit more understanding... :)

cute post as always ma... :)

ilt

1 person likes this.
  5. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Dear VijiMa...
    How true...I too experienced the same I was busy n I couldnt think of the word C till I got spare time I used to log in for just 15 min or so it gave such a hard time it took almost an hr or so to open the page so I abandoned on Ayudha Puja I pacified it with Haldi Kumkum n flower lo now its smiling n letting me give Fb these gadgets too know us better....

1 person likes this.
  6. upfsabari

upfsabari IL Hall of Fame

Very true vijima..

And our better half computer also needs our love and attention always.. :)

7. vidchakra

vidchakra Platinum IL'ite

ha ha ha.. vijima .. sweet post :)
    Cannot agree more on this.. My home laptop is behaving very strangely today.. I am not able to open any of the browsers.. All other applications seem to be working fine. Its angry with me for some reason I dont know :-(

1 person likes this.
  8. knbg

knbg Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Viji aunty....
    Best regards...
    Hope you are now a little free after navaratri....
    Sweet post as usual......
    I got my gem.....:).:):)..
    Thankyou......

1 person likes this.
  9. prana

prana IL Hall of Fame

Inspiring words viji mam..

no probs she would understand you!!!:)

1 person likes this.
  10. vidraghu

vidraghu Platinum IL'ite

Very nice post.. Very true too..Our pc also needs love and care else it behaves like that.....
    Life is better when you are happy, but life it at its best when other people are happy because of you. Be inspired , give love and share your smile to everyone
    Loved these lines..............

1 person likes this.