1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Every one has problems, some cry about it, some put their mind in something else

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Nov 1, 2015.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

I could not wait till tomorrow to write this snippet. I had gone out for Harikatha and came at 10.30 or so, then there was a call from my daughter and then had my dinner. When I came only gave dinner to my husband, actually had forgotten to make the batter in the evening . There was upma gave him, then grinded and made dosa and gave him. Since he was tired as morning also we had gone for Narayaneeyam he went to sleep. I dont get sleep so easily so I am here writing this snippet

Since I go out and I am on line some people think that I dont hav eproblems and I am not attached and detached from everythng. But how to prove to them that I am more attached and worry about my children and not a day passes without talking to them through net or sometimes over phone. Now a days we can make calls through whats app too. I am bothered about my kadaikutty, my youngest daughter , if no message from her I get worried. I go out for Narayaneeyam and other programmes to forget my worries and also when I am on line my concentration is here so that time I can forget worrying . Also now a days I feel why worry everything is written by God and we cant change, whatever has to happen is going to happen. If we leave it to Him , He will take care of everything, and guide us how to solve the problems.

I a ending this without a quote because not time to search for the quote. If I have missed out anything I can write when someone gives feedback in my reply to them. Before my husband sees me still awake let me go and sleep.

Good night dearies, have anice day tomorrow and all the best

11 people like this.

2. jasmine25

jasmine25 Gold IL'ite

Hi aunty,
    Please go to bed before uncle could catch hold of you sitting online late at night.. btw nice post..don't worry about anything too much aunty.. Whatever happens is already planned by the almighty.. We can't change it but our prayers to God will definitely give strength to face the situations is what I believe.. As I read this I should say my mil is ditto of you who worries if she doesn't get calls even for a single day from her children and dil.(that's me) sometimes I don't bother if I fail to call my mom but I make sure I call my mil as I know she will worry about me and will not sleep that day..

1 person likes this.
  3. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Vijiakka,

Please be rest assured that every rice has a name written on it. There is a proverb in Tamil, "Maram vechchavan thanni oothuvan" meaning, "the one who planted the tree will pour water". All of us are only instruments to bring a life into the world and raise them. Worries are the root cause of unhappiness. Let us believe that the Lord will do best for everyone of his child. Sleep well and wake up with a conviction that everything happens for a reason.

Viswa

sindmani, shruthisp, iyerviji and 4 others like this.
  4. VaniVyas

VaniVyas Platinum IL'ite

Good to read your post mami... but worried that you are upset with something.

Take care mami... Stay Blessed.hugsmiley

1 person likes this.
  5. daisy2015

daisy2015 Platinum IL'ite

Though we believe what ever happens happens according to god's wish, what should we do when he tells us to open our mouth and say out his decision with our mouth to the family or world? How to handle that when we are ourselves not sure what to do?

Experts please clarify

1 person likes this.
  6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

@jasmine dear yesterday after writing this I saw your reading this post but since it was late I could not give feedback that time. I read your feedback and went to sleep. Felt very happy to get your first feedback which made my day. Uncle did not get up when I went to sleep. Glad you liked the post. Yes dear its all God's plans and He will always do the best. Glad to know your mil is also like me worrying about the children and expecting their phone calls, so nice of you to call her and make her happy though you are her dil, she must be proud of you and lucky to have a dil like you.

1 person likes this.
  7. vaidehi71

vaidehi71 IL Hall of Fame

Mami,
    Take rest and you will be peaceful and fresh tomorrow.

Everyone goes through the same phase, atleast I do and then leave everything to God. My dh also will say, why do you think so much, just leave it?
    So sleep well and we wish to see more snippets from you.

sindmani and iyerviji like this.
  8. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Viji ma, nice snippet. Worrying does not solve any problem ma it only worsen more. You have already written about this in your another snippet. I do keep thinking of the problems that arise for sometime then will brush that thought thinking that the God would show us the right path and will move on.

Take care of your health ma this is what even your daughter will say when she sees you worried.

9. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Nice snippet Viji ma. Each and every person has worries. even my son is not an exception. You know what he worries about. His mom is forcing him to eat the one which he doesnt like at all in the name of strength and nutritious..
    Ha ha. btt. You are already good in diverting yourself whenever you feel low. Thats enough. Your snippets and experiences are silently teaching some people a very good lesson for life.
    Now stop worrying, write more, share more to mould us. So that at your age, we will share our experiences proudly to the next generation ;-)

1 person likes this.
  10. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Viji ma,

I started doing crafts to come out of my tough time. you know what. The crafts I do at my sad days came out so well. For that i cant expect tough time always right. Ha ha..
    If my hubby happen to see me engaged in some craft work, he will ask "What happend today. Whats the problem" I would give a smile and continue with my work. Because I dont want my mind deviated to the problem again and make myself down.
    If i get a chance I would learn bead work from you..