1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Eligible Bachelor

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by muggs, Mar 15, 2018.

1. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

And we will remain standing here until Samyak reappears in her life. :expressionless:

2. ratan

ratan Gold IL'ite

Hope so. :expressionless:

muggs likes this.
  3. muggs

muggs Gold IL'ite

Chapter 28

Samyak reached back to Hyderabad. His face was dull. His parents and brother thought it might be a hectic journey for him. They had no idea what had happened. They don’t have a clue about Aastha. As Aastha and Samyak both asked Mohit and Kavya not to reveal anything to their parents. Kavya and Mohit tried to make them understand, they gave them various work around but finally, they had to give up. They were so sad and disappointed as a love story which is started and blossomed in front of them, is ending and they are helpless.

Samyak started to concentrate on his work. But this time he didn’t cut off himself from the world. Aastha’s love and positive attitude have that influence on him. He dials her number many times but always disconnects before it gets connected. He types messages and deletes it without sending it. It is very difficult for him to keep himself away from her. On the other side, Aastha’s condition is no different. She feels guilty for being the reason for sadness in Samyak’s life. She always felt if she would not have come to his life, he would have been happy. She is also busy in office and at home and taking care of everything. She also thought of calling Samyak many times but then stopped as she doesn’t want to keep reminding him about herself and maybe ruining a chance for him to move on if there is any. With passing days, they both decided to themselves to spend their lives with the love in their heart for each other and fulfilling their duties and responsibilities with positivity.

Almost three months have passed since they last met. After that, there were no calls or messages. They just pray and wish for each other every day silently. It was a weekend. Samyak was watching FIFA world cup sitting in the living room when his mother came and sat opposite to him. After a while, Vivek also joined them. Vedant was in his room and working on something.

“Samyak… We want to discuss something.” Anita said.

“Yes, Mummy… tell me.” Samyak said while his eyes are on TV.

“Actually, an alliance has come for Vedant. The girl is relative of Saloni, Aditya’s wife.” Anita said.

Samyak’s attention broke as he thought the conversation will go in the unwanted direction. Maybe his parents will force him to get married before they fix Vedant’s alliance. He can’t even think about any other girl. He has firmly decided not to get married. He doesn’t want to be rude to his parents but he thought, he will be straightforward and say no if they will insist on him for marriage.

“Samyak… what happened? Where are you lost?” Vivek asked looking at him.

“Ahh nothing Papa… Yes Mummy… tell me what were you saying.” Samyak asked his mother.

“So girl’s family wants to meet us.” Anita said.

“That’s nice. So when are they coming?” Samyak asked happily.

“Actually they are not coming here. They want us to come to their house. So I think we should go and meet them.” Vivek continued.

“Ok… so when are you guys planning to leave? Is Vedant also going?” Samyak asked.

“Yes, we are thinking it would be good if we all meet at the same time. Taking any decisions would be easy. So we want you also to come with us. You talk about leaves in the office.” Anita told Samyak.

“Mummy… what will I do? You and Papa will be there. I don’t think I am needed.” Samyak tried to avoid.

“You are needed bhaiya. Without you, I am not going anywhere. I need you as my support. You have to come with me.” Vedant said coming out of his room.

“But Vedant…” Samyak looked at him.

“No but, bhaiya… please for my sake. Please come with us.” Vedant pleaded him.

“Ok ok fine. I will come along. Tell me when we have to leave and by the way, we have to go where?”

Vedant smiled and replied, “Thank you bhaiya… Next week… Mumbai. I will book the tickets.”

Samyak’s face turned pale listening to Vedant. He murmured, “Mumbai…” He wanted to deny but looking at Vedant’s excitement he couldn’t refuse. He has to go there for his brother and family.

Arunarc, Rihana, Vaishnavi6 and 3 others like this.
  4. muggs

muggs Gold IL'ite

Hope wait was not too long. :relaxed:

Rihana likes this.
  5. ratan

ratan Gold IL'ite

OMG.Now It would be tough time to hide emotions for Samyak in mumbai. Pretending coolness for family is very difficult when the matter is related to Vedant's allience in mumbai. Waiting for next chapter as it would be very interesting , how Samyak handle this.

Rihana and muggs like this.
  6. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

I'm actually guessing something..Hope it turns out the same...Maybe its too dramatic...but my guess is - parents got to know everything via Kavya and decided to unite them and playing it as vedant's allicance to give samyak a surprise

muggs and ammusatheesh like this.
  7. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

same feeling...hope something good happens for them atleast now

muggs likes this.
  8. Vaishnavi6

Vaishnavi6 New IL'ite

muggs likes this.
  9. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

No. Not too long. : )

I have a guess too.. but slightly different. Alliance is for Vedant only... but there will be a surprise at the girl dekho.. a little bit of shock too for Samyak, and then hope will rekindle........ : )

muggs should not be able to read our comments, and then we should see what happens in next chapters. : )

muggs likes this.
  10. muggs

muggs Gold IL'ite

ammusatheesh, Rihana and ratan like this.