Elective Ceserean on 25th August 2011

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by Swathivenkat, Aug 22, 2011.

1. Swathivenkat

Swathivenkat New IL'ite

Dear All,

As Few of you know am one week due to pregnancy date.I had to undergo Cesarean on Th August due to thrice chord around my baby neck.Till date i was very active, normal and perfectly active.Everyone was sure of normal delivery, but its a sudden decision of Cesarean.Bit tensed, Can you please tell me is that OK, or it take lots of time to recover.

Awaiting your responses.

2. chotabheem

chotabheem Gold IL'ite

Hi Swathi,
    Dont worry things will be fine.. All the best for your delivery.. Not sure abt the recovery from c-sec. praying that all goes well for you.. just wanted to let you knw that there was a cord (once) around my babys neck too and i had a normal delivery and there was no scan done during the final weeks.. and came to knw abt it after delivery.. Another IL in july 2011 forum had normal delivery even though the cord was entangled twice around babys neck...so anything can happen.. wishing you to have a safe and easy delivery! :bowdown

1 person likes this.
  3. simply_doubtful

simply_doubtful Gold IL'ite

Swathi
    Don't worry everything will be fine. Even I had a c-section because the baby's heart beat was elevated. recovery will take time but these days getting on ur feet can take u abt two days thats all. you should take more rest when compared to normal delivery women. all will be will. wait for the lil one. imagine having hours and hours of labor pains. it will be better in my opinion to hold the little one without pain.
    Hansika

4. arunakathir

arunakathir Junior IL'ite

Hi swathi dear

Dont worry... i too had this worries before my delivery 6 months back...... now i am very much ok...... its not that much painfull to undergo c section ....... we can recover with in a week ......
    You can be normal........... that too after a month you can do all your work with your doctors advice....... dont worry cheerup ....... from now enjoy your cutieees arrival...... dont waste your happiness with these unwanted confusions......

come on get ready to welcome your little one.......after he/she comes on your hand you will feel like in heaven .......

all the best:cheers

5. vidhya81

vidhya81 Silver IL'ite

Dear Swati,

C Section is a very normal and simple procedure. nothing to worry. I have been through the same situation as yours. On 21st Jan 2010 i went underwent the same procedures to give birth to a lovely baby girl yuktha. We both now are happy and normal.

I did not prefer full anesthesia, i went for the injection in the spinal cord...so i can be awake when my baby is born. It was a very pleasent experience. not even a small amount of pain. Just go ahead. Trust god, your baby, your instincts and your doctor all will be well

Warm Regards
    Vidhya

6. sushmavja

sushmavja Platinum IL'ite

dear swati,
    all the best.C-section isnt tht bad as its said to be. I had undergone one and i was doing my baby's work completely within a week. we can walk the next day.though i have some backache once in a while i havent felt tht it would have been better if i had a normal one. now after the delivery our parents( i see you are from andhra) have many restrictions in diet. i suggest you go by the doctors for this.this will help you heal quickly.
    i started bathing my daughter from 3 rd month usually for normal del also its same bcos we wont be able to handle the kid properly. i used to wash my kids clothes on my own from 3rd month and sitting down from 3rd month.so nothing to worry..
    enjoy your motherhood and keep us posted abt your baby

7. Swathivenkat

Swathivenkat New IL'ite

Hi all,

Hope every thing is fine!!!!!!!!!!!!

My delivery was bit complicated, as my baby girl was born with heavy weight and i lost good amount Hemoglobin, I was on bed almost for 10 days.Now iam bit OK.

I delivered a cute baby girl on 25th august.Happy to announce this in IL.

REQUEST TO SUGGEST BABY GIRL NAMES WITH TWO LETTERS.

Thanks in advance :)

8. sushmavja

sushmavja Platinum IL'ite

congrats swathi,
    few 2 letter names :anvi, manvi, aashi, naina, aahna, nidhi, diya

9. ammani

ammani Gold IL'ite

Congratulations swathy...

just a suggestion, saanvi (meaning GODDESS LAXMI) is a good one...and in another way.... from ur user name i guess ur hubby's name is Venkatesh or something... in a way... saanvi will be "s" from ur name and "vi" from ur hubby's name (and literally in my native language it means small v!!)... this i say coz my situation is similar (my name starts with s and hubby's name is venkatesh.).. though i dono my baby's gender v have finalized saanvi if its a gal!!

plz do tell us when u have named the little one...

Lots of love and kisses to ur LO
    take care
    keep smiling...

10. Swathivenkat

Swathivenkat New IL'ite

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion, our cousin name is Saanvi, we donot want to repeat it.

We are planning to finalize as Nithya and nick name as neethu.

I request your opinion on the names.