1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Easy ..quick.. Tiffin recipes...SHare!!

Discussion in 'Schoolgoers & Teens' started by Happy2be, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Happy2be

Happy2be Gold IL'ite

yesterdays tiffin - soya pulao
    Todays tiffin - suji bread. Recipe as follows..

I shall put ingredients for say 2-3 pieces..That will suffice that tummy size:)
    2/3 pieces of bread(any)
    suji (half a bowl)
    salt
    pepper
    thin small onion pieces
    you can add tomato but try to use a tighter one not a very juicy one...cut into small pieces
    anardana (half a teaspoon)
    curry leaves and corainder leaves cut small
    butter ( i always use Nutralite)
    ketchup

now take suji...onion..tomato..salt...pepper..all other condiments/spices add add together in a bowl...keep adding some water and keep stirring to mix well...make into a soft batter...not too thick neither too loose...we shall spread this on bread.
    take bread piece...spread a little ketchup on it...you can also spread little dhaniya pudina chutney if your kid likes it...now spread the batter on it with a spoon...pre heat tawa..put butter on it spread evenly and place the ready bread with suji side on the tawa..Cook on medium heat and keep turning to roast the other side too. You can add the same batter on the other side too but DD likes it on one side. SUji in itself is light but this preparation is not that light, so 2 pieces later cut into triangles of 4 pieces square should suffice..I usually make some faces with ketchup on it for DD when prepared for breakfast at home :)

Mommies...if you are trying these recipes, please let me know how did your kids respond to the new items and any improvements to any of these recipes are also most welcome.

2. Happy2be

Happy2be Gold IL'ite

todays tiffin... jeera aloo parantha sandwich ;-)

3. Happy2be

Happy2be Gold IL'ite

todays tiffin...last before vacations - dal onion parantha with jam.
    Happy Holidays..

4. raj77

raj77 Bronze IL'ite

wow..very nice thread,These are really quick and filling recipes.I sure try.Thanks for sharing.

1 person likes this.