Early Pregnancy Syndrome - Imagination or Instinct..

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by divyasselvan, Jan 10, 2012.

1. cj1980

cj1980 Gold IL'ite

I feel bad to burst your bubble, but in my almost-2 years of TTC I actually went through almost every pregnancy symptom/sign out there...and never got a positive! When i DID get a positive 2 months ago, the only sign was the absence of brown spotting, which i normally get a day or two before my period...and i tested on CD 26 (14 DPO) and got a faint positive. My false triggers of hope have ranged from bloating, nasal congestion/runny nose, "implantation bleeding", and hunger pangs! So, I really don't give much weightage to these symptoms because they are so similar to our normal menstrual ups and downs that it is almost impossible to differentiate. I strongly recommend waiting until you miss your period before taking a test because it could save us a lot of heartbreak when it turns up negative :-(

2. tuliplady

tuliplady Gold IL'ite

I tried for 3 months, and conceived in the third cycle. But in both the cycles I "imagined" I had symptoms. Bloating, boobs soreness, etc, and I did not conceive in those. The cycle that I conceived was the one I did not do symptom spotting. It is better to just ignore all symptoms, since they are very similar to AF symptoms

3. Subhaganesh

Subhaganesh Gold IL'ite

don't blindly believe the symptoms...because last month i had severe appetite and sore boobs but ended with negative..so please wait till period date

4. fini

fini New IL'ite

Hi Divya,

Hoping the below link helps you find the answers to your questions.

Top 15 Early Symptoms of Pregnancy

Please go through and give us your feedback on the same.

5. fini

fini New IL'ite

6. jaden

jaden Gold IL'ite

Dear Fini,
    This thread is old ie jan 2012 ,i am sure she would have found her answers long back :)