1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Driving Accident In Nj

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by JGVR, May 24, 2016.

1. JGVR

JGVR Gold IL'ite

This message was doing rounds in whatsapp the whole weekend and verified today that the news is true.

"Indian lady learning car in our community ran over boy..he passed away this morning You would need to see the devastation on the scene to believe this news
    The car broke the garbage fence then went across the road crossed the patch of grass then hit a parked SUV on the other side causing it to turned 90 degrees
    A loss of judgement to press accelerator instead of break caused such heart break for 2 families"

The family in the car also had a 3 yr old kid along with them during the incident.

Please be careful while driving.The money spent on driving classes are worth each penny.Try to take the set of classes they prescribe before starting to driving on your own.

aspha likes this.

2. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Is it in durham woods? I heard that through some NJ acquaintances?very sad to know the boy passed away...
    what happ to the Indian lady who drove the car?Is she going to be jailed?

3. KashmirFlower

KashmirFlower IL Hall of Fame

very sad, what ever happened. RIP for that boy.

4. JGVR

JGVR Gold IL'ite

Anika987-i don't know about the lady and don't want to know.They have a 3 year old kid.Imagine the trauma the child will have to go through if his mom is jailed and what about the lady's future?

This being summer,and lots of elderly people coming from India from vacation,i see a lot of j-walking.Those of you bringing your parents/IL's here,please tell them to cross roads at signals and not in between.Any immature driver on the road can press the accelerator instead of break out of anxiety.

aspha and Lathasv like this.
  5. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

I am very worried for the three year old kid.Iam also very sad for the child whose life was taken away..it is terrible.things should not have happened that way.

6. Agatha83

Agatha83 IL Hall of Fame

Here I have got to narrate a real incident which happened a few months back. A banker by profession, took his new car without his driver, soon after learning driving and getting a valid license. But while nearing his flat's entrance, instead of applying the break, he pressed the accelerator and mowed down the apartment association secretary who was discussing the repair works of the building with his colleagues. Few others standing with the secretary were lucky and were left with a few injuries. So whom should be blamed? Destiny!
    Agatha83