1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Dreary Dreams

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by aarthi28, May 30, 2016.

1. nithyau

nithyau Bronze IL'ite

Please come back soon with the next episode.......

peddadas likes this.
  2. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

Aarthi next episode please?

3. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Here is the next episode friends

Episode 52:

He continued while he got a call and it was from Meera. Her voice over the phone was trembling and said,”Madhu, looks like someone is following me. I am really scared da...”

Madhan was shocked to hear that, “What Meera? Don’t joke. Where are you?

Meera started to tremble. “Madhu, Madhu” and she put her phone down.

Madhan :” Meera, Meera, Where are you? Mee...d and .”

By that time, Meera’s line also got hanged.

Madhan got really confused on the happenings around him. Rahul realized that something is wrong at madhan’s end.

Rahul : “madhan, what happened da? What happened to Meera?”

Madhan: “Do no machan. She said someone is following her and she was walking and talking over to me in a shivering tone. I could not hear anything after that.”

Rahul :” Call her again da!”

Madhan called and he heard the message that meera’s phone was switched off.

Madhan :”Rahul, she has told me twice that she has the feel that someone was following her.When I was returning home one day, Some guys had misbehaved with her and someone saved her. When I went there, I could not find anyone. Another day, she felt a similar incident and someone was following her. I was back home and picked her that day. I had already advised not to come home after 7. Our area is a bit remote and she is not listening to me at all. I should have taken things seriously da.I am worried.”

Madhan was almost in tears when they came to start in Rahul’s Bike and Rahul consoled him.

Rahul :” By this time, where she should have been da”

Madhan:” She should have been returned from her computer class.”

Rahul: “ hey, no worries. Lets go there and check your returning route to your house.”

Rahul and Madhan both started to Meera’s computer class. When they started, Mason Ramasamy rushed to him. “Thambi, Thambi, Need to speak to you” in a concerning tone.

Madhan :”Anna, Am a bit busy. We will talk later” and they rushed out of the Villa while the Mason was annoyed by their action, yet could not stop them.

Madhan and Rahul started in their bike and went to her computer class. It was almost near to 7 PM and the security was closing the shutter of the Computer centre. Madhan & Rahul enquired to them and he said as it was Sunday, it was only special classes and everyone left at 6 PM itself. Rahul and Madhan roamed around andut but could not find any sign about Meera. Madhan thought of calling his home. But he thought that If meera hasn’t : come home yet, their mother will become annoyed

Rahul insisted to call Madhan‘s residence. He told him that if meera hasn’t reached home yet, they will handle it in a separate way. To his surprise, Meera picked the call , madhan got relaxed in hearing her voice. Yet, yelled at her.

Madhan: “Hey idiot, you reached home. Are you playing with me? For all the scene you created, I was worried and was in search of all the time.”

He continued to shout at her for all his frustration he was in. Rahul consoled him and got the phone from him.

Meera was actually pacifying him which he was not ready to hear and Rahul got his phone and spoke to Meera.

Rahul: “Meera, this is Rahul here. What happened and what’s all this confusion?”. Rahul was calm and approached her in a polite way. He continued, “I was with madhan when you called him. We really were worried and was in search you ma all this time. Just wanted to check whether you have returned home”

Meera:”Rahul anna, please listen. I came home and wanted to call Madhu. But the scene was different when I was at home”

She explained to Rahul over phone and wanted them to come home. Rahul could understand and he finished the call with Meera and started along with Madhan to his come. He consoled Madhan to be silent and need to be calm at this point of time. He advised him to be silent and not to overreact at their house.

They both started and reached Madhan’s house in next 15 mts time. When they entered, Pushpa was in the sofa with a bandage in her ankle and Plasters in her Head and arm.

Madhan got tears in seeing his mom in that shape an immediately ran to her. He is so attached to his MOM and was unable to digest himself seeing herin in that shape. She had few scratches her hand and her face was swollen a bit due to the ache she was suffering at that point of time.

Madhan rushed towards her and bend near the sofa where she was seated and Madhan’s Father was seated near her with few tablets in his hand and a water bottle.

Madhan:”Mom, what happened ? What’s this? How did this happen?”, he continued without any interval. For him, his MOM is more than anyone else in this world and he could not see her like that.

Pushpa consoled him, “Hey come on da, It’s small accident. It’s ok. I will be fine soon, she said.”

Madhan literally cried in a shivering tone pouring all his pain he was facing for the past 2 hours incidents. He touched her hands. Puspha cried in pain and tears fell down from her eyes.

She screamed due to pain,”Ouch.... it’s paining ma. Please leave the hands ma, Sorry da”, she said in a apologizing tone.

Madhan understood, “Oh Sorry mom, How did this happen? You should have called me na. It’s Ok. Papa was there with me and this happened when we were returning from market. Actually he had called you, but did not get your line da?”

Pasupathy :” Somehow she is saved Madhu. In a Fraction of time, all happened and I also took few minutes to come out of the shock. By gods grace, there is no fracture and doctor advised for this bandage alone in her ankle. She is not supposed to walk for two weeks rather complete rest.”

Pasupathy turned to Pushpa and asked her to take the tablets which he already had in his hands.

Pasupathy continued, “Madhu, she needs complete rest which will give her a speedy recovery”. He turned to Pushpa and continued, “Pushpa, things are in your hands too. You should not strain yourselves. We will take care of the household and you don’t worry too much. Ok”

Meera was back from the bedroom after arranging the room for them. “MOM, I have made the bed ready. I Have put two additional pillows so that you can keep your legs put in a higher position. Papa, you please sleep in my room and I will sleep with mom. I can take care of if she needs something during night.”

Madhan:”Hey crank, you will start to sleep like kumbhakarni once you close your eyes. I will take care of her. I will be awake if she needs something.”

They both started to argue and Rahul closed his ears and pasupathy stopped in a high tone, “alright , enough, I will take care of my wife. If I really need something I will wake you people OK”.

Meera :”You people do whatever you wish and left to the hall?”

Pushpa turned to Madhu, “hey did you had any food or not? Papa has got tiffin ad kept it in Table. Please have that ma.”

Madhan :” Come on ma. I shall take care of it. No worries. You please sleep well. Dad, please wake me if you need anything?”

Madhan and Rahul walked towards the hall and Puspha called Madhan “Madhu, hope things are fine at your end. You seems so disturbed da.”

Pushpa was not convinced ,”Hmm. You are not well. I can make it out from your face. Be calm, quiet and things will be alright soon da.”

Madhan cautioned himself and said, “ Nothing mom. You please take care. Have a nice sleep”

They approached towards the hall and Meera was sitting watching the TV.

Madhan went near her cuddled her by sitting next to her in the sofa while Rahul sat in the adjacent sofa.

Rahul: “ Meera, what happened ? Sorry dee. We were really worried as we were in different tension altogether in the site and your call made both of us really nervous. Sorry for shouting at you dee”

Meera: “It’s ok. You managed and I also did not say anything to mom and dad”

She continued, “ when I was returning from computer class, I could sense 2 guys following me. I realised and started to walk since I got down from our bus stop. When they realised and started to walk closer to me. One guy tried to put his hands on my shoulders. I got shocked and started to walk faster when I tried to call you when I was able to make a distance from them. Suddenly, I got hit with a stone and l my mobile fell down and the mobile also got switched off. But luckily, one of my friend passed by and was able to join with him and he dropped me at home. When I came inside the house, MOM had just returned from hospital. So I could not call you too”

Rahul realised the situation and pacified madhan to keep quiet.

VinuthaS, Arunarc and Deepu04 like this.
  4. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

Too many back 2 back unfortunate incidents...Everything planned?

5. Kritikaverma

Kritikaverma New IL'ite

I like your story and want to read more like these.

aarthi28 likes this.
  6. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Hi readers
    Sorry for my delayed episodes and thanks for everyone's comments. Due to work load I could not make up as promised. But trying to provide longer episodes at least. Thanks for the continued support amd love.be back soon

7. meepre

meepre Gold IL'ite

Back with a bang dear :) wonderful episode dear... waiting to know more.... Please post next episodes whenever you have time but a little soon da... can't wait to know more

aarthi28 likes this.
  8. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Episode 53:

Rahul realised the situation and pacified madhan to keep quiet. Though Meera was fine with the convincing drama of Madhan, she was showing a sorry face by watching TV and increased the TV volume. Madhan understood that she was teasing him , but still felt bad for being rude with her. He diverted the topic that he was feeling hungry and do so would be Rahul.

Madhan: “hey, Rahul, I am feeling hungry to the core da. Meeru, we are safe as appa(father) has got tiffin for us right. Else, you would have tried your cooking by showing your affection “.

Meera: “Hmm...I thought of forgiving you, but I will get you the punishment. Ha ha, I will be the cook for the next few weeks until MOM is back to kitchen”.

Madhan: “Oh, God, please save us. Mom should recover soon. She should not fall ill again because of this girl’s cooking”, saying in a sobbing voice.

Meera got irritated and threw the Deewan’s pillow on him and do so Madhan and they played their usual game and Rahul enjoyed it as usual by keeping both his hands on his head

Pasupathi came over there consoling Madha & Meera.

Pasupathi: “Come on enough. Please be serious. Meera , please go to sleep. You have to wake up early tomorrow. Mom won’t be able to do anything atleast for a week and Meeru, show your responsiveness now dear and be serious”.

Meera understood and waved Good night and left to her room.

Pasupathi :” Madhan & Rahul, please have your dinner. I have kept dosas in the table. I will get some milk for mom” and went to the kitchen.

Madhan & Rahul went together to the Dining table, refreshed themselves near by in the wash basin and had their breakfast.

Pasupathi crossed the hall and went with a tumbler of milk to their room while Rahul & Madhan had their dinner. By the time they finished, pasupathi slowly closed their room door and came towards them.

Pasupathi:” Madhan, Is there anything you are hiding from me da?”

Madhan and Rahul saw each other. Pasupathi noticed their faces and asked Rahul with the same question again.

Rahul :” Why ? what happened uncle? Why are you asking such a question?”

Pasupathi: “ Puspha is not convinced with your face and reaction and do so me?. I also got a call from Mason Ramasamy and complaints about the Constructions in Villas. I am worried whether you are not going in a Straight way. I thought and believed you. But I am worried, whether you will slacken our dreams. I wish whatever I have heard should not be True.”

Madhan was shocked to hear such words from his father while Pasupathi continued.

Pasupathi:” I was so happy when you took over the family and business and was able to run it successfully. But, I wish whatever I hear should not be true. We were never against any of your wishes and do so your MOM. She always use to talk proud of you as my son, my madhu is like this, he is so responsible, he is calm & pious. I was also happy with all your activities, attitude. But now, what is this Madhan?”

Pasupathi continued, “Just to go to a higher position and earn money, we should not choose a way that will spoil our name. Sustaining a name in the construction industry is not so easy da. You really did well in short time, earned reasonably well and were able to make us come out of our debts and this dream house. But, what I am hearing makes me feel bad about you. Tell me you issue and what is making you to use cheap and low quality raw materials for the project. It’s not that since we gained a good name in the industry, we will remain so and we should be able to sustain that da.”

His expressions showed a concern for his son’s improvement not to get degraded and their business too.

Madhan was able to understand what has made his father to feel so and before he could start, Rahul interrupted.

Rahul :” Uncle, something has gone wrong ad nothing has made Madhan to turn his character as well as his devotion for your business. I had been with him so all these years and he has never compromised in any of the quality in which you deliver and he has even completed few constructions with just marginal profit. We found some new happenings around us and we will surely look at that and sort them out soon. “

He continued, “ Just think uncle, as you said sustaining a good name in the business, do you really think Madhan will do something betting that. He is a typical character of Aunty being soft and lenient with people which has brought him to this state. There are some culprits around us to be identified and chucked out and we will do it soon.”

Rahul continued and explained the incidents they faced today to Pasupathi voiding Meera’s part alone.

Pasupathy:” Come on Guys, I am hearing like a cinema story. Madhan, I am scared. Do you have that much Risk in going further heights in the a Business”.

Rahul :”Don’t worry. We will take care. We just wanted to keep you posted and we revealed as you have been updated incorrectly. We don’t want to hide anything from you and hence told you everything.”

Pasupathy heard the voice of Pushpa for some help and immediately Madhan rushed to their room.

Pasupathy held Rahul’s hand and told him ,”Please be with him take care of him pa. He is still childish at time inspite of going to get married.”

The moment he said that Madhan’s mobile on the table rang with Mithu’s smiling face flashing on it.

Pasupathy :” See, just now I said and If I tell Madhan, he will again jump and come over here. He has become still more matured in certain things”

Rahul understood the innocence of Madhan and assured that he will be with him.

Rahul:” Don’t worry uncle, mithu is a smart and caring girl. She will take care of him well like aunty”

Pasupathy was convinced and went to their room. Madhan was keeping additional pillows to support Pushpa.

Pushpa :” Hey enough da. I just called your father as I was feeling lonely and wanted to get me some water.”

Pasupathy entered the room saying, “Hey call from Mithu da”. The next moment, he got the phone from him and went to hall waving his mom to call him for any emergency.

Madhan picked the call and said “Hello Sweetheart!” not realising that Rahul was there.

Rahul :”Aiyoo when is this going to change!”

Madhan fell on the sofa and kept the phone in a sleeping position, “mithu dear, what’s this? Getting a call surprisingly from you. I only use disturb you and madam found time to call now”

Mithu :” Madhu, chumma felt like talking to you and so called you. Manju’s valaikappu is finalised and Mom told that she will formally come to invite your mom.”

Madhan explained the incidents and Mithu really felt bad in hearing that.She said that she need to come and see her and hope she does not mind.

Madhan:” Come on what’s wrong in this? It’s wish then”

Madhan closed as he wanted to discuss with Rahul further about the issues they faced. But Rahul was already prepared to start and said, “Madhan, you need complete rest. I will come and meet you tomorrow and I am also very tired. But for sure, I will come early in the morning so that we will go to the site.”

Madhan also thought that they both needed some rest for all the incidents that made them to roam for the day.

Madhan ensured he locked the housed and went to his room upstairs, switched on the AC. For all the drift and his wavering thoughts of things happening around him, he slept soon but with his subconscious thoughts.
    To be continued....

VinuthaS and Arunarc like this.
  9. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Aarthi after a long time you have given two episodes.suspense prevails again.Nice

aarthi28 likes this.
  10. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Tx periamma. Work is too hectic. But passion ed things need to be attended too right... Tx for your wishes....

Last edited: May 13, 2017