1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Dreary Dreams

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by aarthi28, May 30, 2016.

1. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Dear Aarthi nice going ma.wishes for a bright future in your new job

2. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

THANKS periamma for ur love and wishes

3. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Aarthi dear,

Happy to see our R couple is back. All the best for your new job. Loved the update. Let the game of hide n seek continue for little.

Please post next part soon.

aarthi28 likes this.
  4. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Episode 50:
    They all parted from there while Rathi’s mind started to think about what he was talking over phone. “Whom is going to approach? Who is that girl? Seems he is jumping inside about his girl”
    Everyone returned back to their respective homes.

Rathi’s mind was thinking about Rahul in and his conversation with someone whom she overheard. She hit her head with her hand and told to herself, “Che, What happened to myself? Why am I thinking about him like this? Why my mind is getting hooked to him. Rathi this is not good for you or sure?”l was also working al
    While Rathi was thinking, her mobile rang and it was from her Mother Anu.
    Anu: “Hi Rathi ma? What are you doing? “
    Rathi :” Yeah Mom , Am good. How is the camp?”
    Anu : “ Yes da, it is as usual different. Lots of new children were brought dear with different disabilities. There was a special speech by a new Dr about the kids disabilities and were really useful to tutors like us when we take classes for them.”
    Rathi : “ Interesting mom. We shall discuss more when you are back”
    Anu: “ By the way, How are things over there. Hope you don’t fight with your father”
    Rathi : “ yes mom. No issues so far... But please be back soon....”
    Anu was feeling worried as there should not be any clash between them as father d and daughter.
    On the other side Rahul went to meet Madhan’s office.
    As Rahul was working in Madhan’s office, he did not need any permission from Security or office staff and he directly went in t his room. Madhan was in a call with and completing it when Rahul went inside his room.
    Madhan received him with full happiness expecting good news from him as he was aware of his exam results. He was able to see a contented happiness in his face and was sure that he has good news to share with him.
    Rahul : “Machaan.. Good news for you”
    Madhan: “Yeah I know my dear friend, you have cleared your Main exams. Am I correct? When is the Interview. Will celebrate all together da”
    They clapped with a hi fi and hugged each other showing their care for each other.
    Rahul :” Yes da, I have cleared it this time with a good score. Though I missed out last time, score was also not well. But this time, I have secured Good score too and it really does matter to get in to service commission you see”
    Madhan :” Yeah, I know your ambition and your hard work you were doing all these days. You worth the wait machaan”
    Rahul hugged him again , “you were always supportive to me and you dreamt for me”
    Madhan: “Come on da. Why are you so formal to me ? You are my best friend.”
    Rahul : “No da. Everyone will have hard times. It’s not that I am poor, I was forced in to situation to earn for myself. Mom wanted to support sushma’s parents. You know when my uncle committed suicide, my papa was also not here to support and my Mom had to spend a lot for police case, family disputes. All these issues also contributed to my less score of marks. Somehow things are fine. I could have made it later but would have lost a year or two of studies da”.

Madhan: “Come on da, you won’t want to explain all these. I am going to miss you, you have been taking many of my responsibilities. Now who will take care of my work. I am really going to miss you da.”
    They again hugged sharing a decent caring friendship where they were practical about their life and cared for each other.
    Madhan : “ So, now double treat. Sir is going to be get his posting and when are you going to proposal Rathi?”

Rahul’s face changed, “No da machaan. I am now worried. Though I had a liking for her for quite some time, in the past few months, I got a chance to move with her closely and my love towards her has also deepened. I started to like her so much. Though I tease her a lot, I enjoy her company and always want her to be near by me. Now I am in a situation where I could not be able to accept a NO from her if she refuses my love”.

Madhan: “Dei, you are a positive guy and why are thinking like this. I never expected this from you da..”
    Rahul: “Now only I realise the why you guys are like this. I agree I am a practical guy da. But when it comes for self , I understand the pain of that. Somehow... feeling a bit tensed too. I am getting worried whether I will be able to make up my interview well or not If I continue to be in this mindset”

Madhan: “hey come on relax... Ok OK.... no worries, things will end up positively.”
    Madhan wanted to open up about Rathi’s liking for him. But he thought like Mithu and wanted both of them to realise and open up their love themselves. While he was thinking, Rahul shook him
    Rahul: “Hey what are you thinking about?”
    Madhan :”Nothing da?Wishing you good luck as usual da”
    They were discussing about their connstruction and Rahul handed over some drawings to him which he took from the cupboard. The drawings were pertaining to electrical circuit diagrams which Rahul modified for providing wirings for Inverter supply. On the construction of their new villas project “MadhuMithra”, for advertising they included additional features for no cost where they provide free wiring for Inverter supply.

Rahul re worked on the circuit diagram and kept it there in the office cup board already in the absence of Madhan and took it up to show and mention the details to him.

When Rahul opened the door to find out some other papers on purchases of Trip sheets for sand loads bought.
    Rahul: “hey what are these Trip sheet bills. Seems to be new. Did you change sand supplier?”
    Madhan: “Yes da, he was sick and he said he is not doing that business so, he wanted to close his contract with us. This is the bill of the new agent”.

Rahul :” Something is fishy here da. I saw him last week driving a sand load and why is he refusing to supply to us for some reason. He is a nice person and the quality of the sand that he supply will also be good.
    Madhan, I was not here as I need to prepare for my exams. You should have told me that you changed the suppliers na”

Madhan:”Why do you investigate so much da? What do you mean?”
    Rahul became a bit angry and Madhan was confused.
    Rahul said in a stern voice, “because I care for you. Now tell me how many loads were bought till now. Did you check the quality of the sand or not”
    Madhan understood the seriousness now and how careless he was. Both sighed and started to the site. The sand supplier has been changed to a new person and the quality is not expected to be good”
    Both started in Rahul’s bike and went to the site and the Site engineer was not there. They checked the quality of the sand which was used and was shocked to see it’s quality which if used will definitely will not give any strength to the construction. They will sure lose their reputation which they have struggled to get by means of a good name.
    They both were really confused on what is happening suddenly in the project.

To be continued...

5. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

Oh who is behind this ???
    PS

6. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Aarthi why this twist?How is your new office environment?

7. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Nice update Aarthi, waiting to see who is behind all this ?

8. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Episode 51:

Madhan understood the seriousness now and how careless he was. Both sighed and started to the site. The sand supplier has been changed to a new person and the quality is not expected to be good”
    Both started in Rahul’s bike and went to the site and the Site engineer was not there. They checked the quality of the sand which was used and was shocked to see it’s quality which if used will definitely will not give any strength to the construction. The building will lose its strength and may also get damaged within a year or two. They will sure lose their reputation which they have struggled to get by means of a good name.
    They both were really confused on what is happening suddenly in the project.
    Rahul immediately analysed the site and asked the worker over there about the Mason who is in charge for that particular Villa. As it is a series of villas being constructed, Madhan had involved 5 Masons for the total 10 Villas in order to avoid any hindrance in the work at any point of time to ensure prompt delivery of the houses on time . This was his dream project and a reflection of his father’s dream too. In order not to extend any timelines, Madhan has taken a few additional masons while a few were working for them since his father’s was doing his construction business.
    Rahul :” Whose is in charge for this site Madhan? Who has booked this Villa da?”
    Madhan : “This is Villa no 5 right, and was booked by an IAS office, Mr. Vardharajan. He is a straight forward person in all means. I am worried da. Is it something happened by Mistake or something done purposely done by some one?”
    Rahul :” NO worries da. We will check and no need to come to any sort of conclusions now”
    Madhan looked around and it was almost 6 PM and sun has also started to hide behind the clouds. There were totally ten villas in that projectto be constructed with 5 villas on each side.
    Rahul received a call and there was no signal over there. Hence he excused with madhan and went aside.
    Madhan slowly looked around the construction site. Almost eight villas were completed with their skeleton and first floor was in progress. The final two villas pending were of bigger size and have just started with their work. He looked at the construction by going inside the building. He just hit the wall with his bare hand. It was so rough and then he saw an Iron rod below which was kept for centering work. He took that and just gave a hit to the wall with the rod .It was coarser as it was dried after plastering. He again hit digged the plastering done on it. He tried the same action in several parts of the wall. At one point, all the sand particles fell down breaking the plastering done on the wall in different places. He realised the usage of low quality sand that made those easy cracks after his continued attempt to break the plastering. He realized that the quality will not last longer if it is continued so. He realized and investigated the whole building and was shocked to see the very low quality of the construction. He just went to the villa to move to the next one. He wanted to check the rest of the villas too. By the time Rahul finished his phone call and saw Madhan was already coming out from the house with a pale face and an annoying reaction.
    Rahul: “ What happened da? Sorry It was our tutor who called me to know about my exam results. He wanted me to meet him before my interview so that he will give me tips for that”.
    Madhan did not listen to anything and was puzzled about the things as how they were happened in his villa. Several things were going behind in his mind. He has invested so much, yet offered a reasonable rate which would yield him less profit. He still wanted to do that because rather than business and money oriented, he wanted to offer his customers a dream home at a cheaper and affordable price. He know the value of the building as a “HOME” he wanted to give to his customers and not for a profit making business. They had struggled at some point of time in their life where they did not have a proper house to stay and how they built their house. So, he wanted to offer them a house that would be a cheaper and affordable. If he has to rework also, he will not end up with any profit inspite of such a big construction being completed. He had also had offers to be provided for the unbooked villas.
    Rahul: “hey what happened? Machan are you in this world or not?”
    Madhan was still speechless still unable to come out of the shock on things happening around. He was shocked and could not imagine how he is able to manage everything. He was really happy and believed people. He was always in dream world with Mithu, their future, and of course the success he has achieved till now. His legs stumbled and he felt weak both by body and mind. He sat in the steps they were crossing and kept both his hands on his head not knowing what to do
    Rahul sat nearby him and hugged one side by putting his hands on his shoulder by that time Madhan was almost in tears unable to bear the disappointment. He said that he was at the peak of joy enjoying all happiness for his struggles and now slipped down. He became very weak in a shorter time unable to bear things happening around him.
    Rahul consoled him and assured him that he will be with him in finding the reasons behind things happening around him. He assured him not to worry and should be calm else, they will end up with chaos and not any solution.
    They analysed things together. Rahul checked with madhan about the sites where works are being done. They looked around for workers who are working there and who is in charge for specific villas and what works are being done now.
    Madhan said Rahul about other 2 more sites where work is being done in parallel. He gave details of Masons who is in charge of the works. Due to some special attention to be provided for this villa’s project, he has involved additional masons for providing a quicker delivery.
    While they were seated an Old Man around 50 plus came over there. He was in white Dhothi and white shirt with a towel on his shoulders. As he came near them, he took the towel from his shoulder and kept in his arm hole, bend a little and looked at Madhan.
    He called Madhan, “ Thambi (Younger Brother), How are you ma? I could not see you for quite some time. Heard you have also getting married soon”.
    Madhan looked at that old man and responded in a respecting way.
    Madhan :” hello, Ramasamy Anna (Brother in tamil)! I am OK. Where have you been all these days?”
    Old Man: “ Thambi, I asked you a month leave to go to my Native na. I need to do treatment for my old mother who is in Village na. Your Mother also helped me with Money, advised to go, treat my MOM and come back”.\
    Madhan :”Ah yes Anna, I totally forgot. I came back today and just came directly to site from Koyambedu. I have actually instructed people to complete certain works and pour water on the construction. I thought I will investigate them first. I will come to work from tomorrow thambi”.
    He was talking in a caring voice and the Mason Ramsamy was one of them who is working with him since his father’s time.
    Rahul got striked with some questions in his mind and told Ramasamy to go and check the site first.
    Rahul: “Madhan, How many Masons do we have da? Which construction is taken care by whom da/ Just list me and tell?
    Madhan : “ This Villas are my priority. We have 5 Masons working here. 3 people are with us since father’s time da.
    He continued while he got a call and it was from Meera. Her voice on phone was shivering and said,”Madhu, looks like someone is following me. I am really scared da...”
    Madhan was shocked to hear that, “What Meera? Don’t joke. Where are you?
    Meera started to tremble. “Madhu, Madhu” and she put her phone down.
    Madhan :” Meera, Meera, Where are you? Mee...d and .”
    By that time, Meera’s line also got hanged up.
    To be continued....

VinuthaS, Arunarc, periamma and 5 others like this.
  9. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

Oh now the investigation started .. Thats good..waiting to see what and all is going to come out .. but not at the cost of relationships though..:hushed::hushed:

--PS

10. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

Aarthi , Can you please post the next episode?
    --PS

aarthi28 likes this.