1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Doubt

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Viswamitra, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Smt. Jayasala,

You have very nicely articulated if the Microcosm and Macrocosm exist during the dream state, then, both of them we see in the waking state also must be illusion because our mind recognizes both Microcosm and Macrocosm in both dreaming and waking state. Let us assume ignorance or darkness exists or Knowledge or light is absent in both scenarios. Hold that thought and extend it to another stage.

Now, we need to ask ourselves the question what happens to us during Shusupti (Deep sleep state). There is a lot of debate among the learned whether the ignorance exist during Shusupti or not. If the senses, body and mind are absent during deep sleep state, aren't we very close to All-Knowing Self during Shusupti? But we still wake up knowing our transient identity with all the memories residing in our mind. I have a feeling Shusupti is a constant reminder to the human beings about who we really are so that we can achieve that in all the state such as waking, dreaming and deep-sleep state of mind. If we need to delve in the fourth state called "Turya" when we will be in constant bliss, we need to transcend all of these three states of mind. If we reach that fourth state, three state of mind collapses into one where we are ever Aware/Conscious and awaken from our unaware/unconscious stage of feeling we are our senses, body, mind and ego. Our thoughts, words and deeds unite and we perform actions with five human values such as Sathya, Dharma, Shanti, Prema and Ahimsha.

Viswa

2. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Thank you so much Viswa uncle. I can at least now understand the impurities rich mind dwell in illusion. I will try my bestest to get rid of that little my little and seek into my soul. Your have simply put them into words where anyone can understand.
    Vani

Viswamitra likes this.