1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Don't worry, be happy

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by satchitananda, Feb 5, 2012.

1. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Hi Navs, so nice to see you here. I checked out the link and watched the first part. Have to watch the remaining ones. But it left me wondering why the earth had been cleared only of the humans while dogs and the like were still alive and wandering around. :spin

2. satchitananda

Thanks JAG. The latest on the subject I saw somewhere was that Newton has claimed it would be in somewhere around the 2060s. And he believed he was sent by God for the benefit of mankind. They all have kinks don't they? :rotfl

3. tanoshii

tanoshii Platinum IL'ite

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
    lol..My wise brother sure saw that coming..hence the decision I guess :):bowdown

1 person likes this.
  4. meenasankaran

meenasankaran Platinum IL'ite

Dear Satchi,

That is some fertile imagination you are blessed with.:thumbsup My head is still spinning from the effects of those out-of-body experiences. :)

When you started talking about NASA,outer space and light years, I admit that I wanted to tuck my tail and slink away. It was a knee-jerk reaction Satchi for I am a bit allergic to science.:biggrin2: But knowing the kind of writer you are, I bore down on my fear and found the strength to read on and boy, am I glad I did! The idea of migrating to another planet and setting up house there is just too fascinating for me. Will we still have Walmart there, I wonder?

1 person likes this.
  5. satchitananda

Hi Meena,

So wonderful to hear from you. This coming from you means a lot to me. Talking of Walmart Meena, don't you worry. I am sure the owners of that esteemed institution will spare no effort, leave no stone unturned to set up their chain wherever they go. And if it is any consolation dear, there will be no Walmarts left behind here on earth either. :rotfl

1 person likes this.