1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Dont know where should i post it---m really sad--need help !

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by rayana16, Mar 27, 2012.

1. rayana16

rayana16 Bronze IL'ite

I DONT KNOW WHETHER I AM RIGHT OR WRONG.....................

Dont know what has happened, anything in my husbands life anything happens , i dont e1 get to know.............................

like small small things like if my dh has taken leave then what has he said in office--i wont be knowing but my sil wud be knowing:hide:

my dh got sweets for colleagues , i wont be knowing, sil would be knowing that those sweets my dh is suppose to take to office because my dh made bahana in office that he has a wedding to attend (my dh wanted off for studies)...:)

I LOVE MY DH ALOT, I KNOW HE LOVES ME TOOO BUT .................
    I DONT LIKE HE GOING STRAIGHT TO SIL AND HER HUSBANDS ROOM DIRECTLY AFTER COMING FROM OFFICE............

I COME AT LAST AFTER HAVING MEALS AND EVERYTHING...........................

WOULD TALK TO SIL HER HUSBAND THEIR DOTER.............HE WONT MIND PLAYING WID SIL'S DOTER AND TALKING TO SIL FOR HOURS BUT WHEN I TRY TO TALK TO HIM HE HAS TO STUDY.................................................

ON TOP OF THAT MY SIL IS PLANNING TO TAKE ANOTHER HOUSE--FINALLY AFTER 14 LONG MONTHS.............:)HOPEFULLY ITS TRUE THIS TIME AS FROM PAST 7 MONTHS I AM HEARING FROM HER ABOUT SHIFTING BUT THEY NEVER DID SHIFT.....................................................

MY DH LOVES TO VISIT HIS ELDEST SIS ALSO ONCE IN A WEEK --LIKE CALLING HER OR GOING THERE FOR MORE THAN HAF DAY ATLEAST------SHE STAYS 10 MINS WALKING DISTANCE-----BUT WHEN I SAY TAKE ME TO MY PARENTS PLACE----------------------HE WUD DO IT BUT ONCE IN THREE MONTHS ---OTHERWISE I GO BY MYSELF N MY PARENTS DROP ME BACK--------------------------------

I DONT KNOW WHY MY DH IS SO MUCH EXCITED AND HAPPY WITH SIL BUT SILENT N DEPRESSED WITH ME....................................

2. umaakumar

umaakumar Finest Post Winner

Dear Rayana,

I know how you feel about this. But dont make much of it. I dont know how many months or years you have been married. Things don't change fast. So you have to slowly talk to your DH about this. But if you rant then it will not have the desired effect. So do it slowly and make him understand your feelings.

Regards,
    Uma

3. mybaby1

mybaby1 Gold IL'ite

well i do completely understand your problem as i have faced this myself.my husband is very close to my elder sil n just tells her everything.even if she won't share hers but he will tell each n every routine thing also.initially i was ok but then later i also used to fume like you..

just talk to him exemplifying if you were behaving in the same way with your brother then how he would have reacted.if he says its ok ..just follow it & let him taste his own medicine he will get to know how it feels.
    ignore him for sometime let him spend time with sis..he will realise your importance. if he says something you can clearly tell him that you have got your sisters then whats my need.don't do anything for him ask him to get it done from his sisters..
    These men we wives do everything and they will keep chanting their sisters and that too married who are just talking sweet and doing nothing.

1 person likes this.
  4. cutekid

cutekid Silver IL'ite

How old is ur SIL, does he just take her like elder sister may be he was very young when she came in and he is just feeling more comfortable to share with her???

Try to find out...try to gel with ur SIL if she is not bad then get to know how it works...??If your husband have platonic feelings then he willbe very hurt for ur narrow mindedness...(so to use this word here).

If your hubby is neglecting u then its fault than ur SIL....coz u are his better half and he should be more close to you...but if u are newly married may be it will take some time to form such bonding....may be you can share more about your relation with hubby.....how long you have been married...love or arranged...etc

Last edited: Mar 27, 2012
  5. rayana16

rayana16 Bronze IL'ite

its arrange marruage of 14 montrhs
    sil stayin with us from day 1

6. cutekid

cutekid Silver IL'ite

How old is she and ur hubby? How many years she had been in this house with ur hubby?

7. rayana16

rayana16 Bronze IL'ite

i am 25
    husband 27 and sil who is staying with us is 34..

eldest one who doesnt stay with us is 36

8. rayana16

rayana16 Bronze IL'ite

she came to stay wid fil and dh when she was about to deliver her kid (that time her husbang got transfered here and mil was no more).......
    then went back to other city where husband gt tranfered.

then husband got transfered to some cold place where sil was finding difficult to stay so came again 2 months before my wedding and till date here

9. cutekid

cutekid Silver IL'ite

So ur SIL and her husband(ur hubby's brother are not together since last 1.5years?)

10. rayana16

rayana16 Bronze IL'ite

no sil meand my husbands sister and sisters husband in our home