DOG / CAT OF THE DAY at dogtipper.com

Discussion in 'Pets and Animal Lovers' started by Custard, Jan 23, 2010.

1. Custard

Custard Gold IL'ite

Hello Dog / Cat Lovers,

I would like to share about a website (that many of you may be knowing) :

DogTipper.com: Tips for Selecting, Raising and Training a Puppy or Dog
    CatTipper: Cat Tips, Cat Photos, Cat News

You get many valuable information regarding dogs and Cats. The best part is we can submit our Dog's & Cat's photo for "Dog of the Day" or
    "Cat of the Day"!!!

I'm sure all of you will love that......So whenever your dog or cat is selected for the Day, lets provide the link here, so other ILs can enjoy !!!
    :cheers

Last edited: Jan 23, 2010
  2. Custard

Custard Gold IL'ite

3. Paulina

Paulina Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hi Custard,

:thumbsup Thats great news.....your darlings, SIMBA & BENJIE have become stars of the day!
    Thanks for sharing about this fantastic site .Shall definitely try to get our two pooches, Romeo & Juliet featured there too.
    SIMBA & BENJIE look like very good sportsmen readying for a race .So well behaved and posing with military precision all attention!
    The site offers a great deal...thanx again.:cheers

4. Custard

Custard Gold IL'ite

Hello Paulina,

Thanks for ur comments !!! U can connect with them in Facebook too.
    I'm waiting for Romeo n Juliet as Dog of the Day !!!

5. Custard

Custard Gold IL'ite

Last edited: Jan 28, 2010
  6. Paulina

Hi custard,

Wow! such a lovely collection of your cuties ....the choice of names are absolutely lovely too.
    I think I saw this picture earlier as your avtar ...is it so? at that time I tried to figure out what the picture was and could not arrive at anything ....thought it was some pattern of Bihari tribal art !!
    Now as I see them stretched out ....such a perfect picture they make ....now I think like they look like dark chocolate cookies lined up on a baking tray read to pop into the oven !! :biglaugh
    So you have all of them still with you or is it only SIMBA & BENJI?
    Thankx for this link to the Dog tipper site.:cheers

Last edited: Jan 29, 2010
  7. Custard

Custard Gold IL'ite

Hello Paulina,

Couldn't reply sday.....
    WoW !!! You are too good with your description.... :thumbsup ya I had it as my avatar

"now I think like they look like dark chocolate cookies lined up on a baking tray read to pop into the oven !!!"

I really enjoyed it so much :rotfl
    I wish I had little bit of ur talent to describe our loving pets like this..... I only know to admire them n enjoy their love.....
    I'm sure Romeo n Juliet are very lucky and enjoy ur "words" along with ur love & affection !!!:cheers

Ya, we gave off the pups (dint sell- that was a mistake, :rant I will write about it somtime later). Only Benji was with us..... a month back, we brought home Simba too from the place where we left as he was very sick and there was absolutely no muscle in his body :hide: . There was only bones and we wondered how he survived with only bones and a skin to cover it up..... now he is fine, but still needs to put on weight. He was my favourite pup.....
    I have lots of story to tell about them - from - before they were formed in their mother's worm till this day :rotfl

Last edited: Jan 31, 2010
  8. Custard

Custard Gold IL'ite

9. Paulina

Hi custard,

Whenever I type your user ID , the image of a huge bowl of delicious vanilla flavoured custard appears !!!

Thanx for all your appreciation and many more thanks for the info about the contest details .It sounds like great fun and promptly I've entered my sweetheart buddy too . Have a peep here .Hope I've done it correctly ...frankly I'm not so good at all these things like you and I always mix up links etc.,
    I have some pictures of Romeo & Juliet im my album on the profile page ...pls do take a look there too.
    Great having got to know you as an ardent dog lover with experience of a large number of pets.BTW are you partial to Doberman breeds or you have raised other breeds earlier .As for us , we had German shepherds , Pomeranians and one Doberman only through the years .In my late father's ancestral home they have three Great Danes, real massive watch dogs.
    So here is the link where you can see Romeo!

http://photocontest.humanesociety.org/contest.html?page=viewInd&id=55880&contestId=2

10. Custard

Custard Gold IL'ite

Hi Paulina,

Just looked at Romeo at the contest page!!! look at his looks !!!
    You can enter more than one..... but if any of ur friends are going to vote by any chance, ask them to vote for only one photo.....

First I had German Sheperd - Mickey
    Second Doberman - Pintu.
    While Pintu was 6years, we bought Ruby (Benji's mom) as we dint get a mate for Pintu.
    we thought in one year Ruby will grow to be an adult then she can marry Pintu(we did everything with Doctor's consultation only) !
    Fate, Pintu left when Ruby was around 8 months. I was so keen to have his kid.

So, now at home we have 3 Dobermans - Ruby, Benji and Simba. These two should go to their new homes sooner or later !!!

Since it was first time breeding for us, we dint know many details.
    Especially because, my parents felt its not right to sell the kids, we gave them for free !!! It was big tuff job finding good homes.....

Last edited: Feb 1, 2010