1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Does Sex Brings The (inhuman) Husband Close To The Object (wife)

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Marriages, Jun 28, 2016.

1. Marriages

Marriages Junior IL'ite

Hi all! I am dilemma , not on good terms with h but only when sex is involved he honours me ... So I am wondering does sex does that to men , would giving him sex make him respect me my feelings my identity outside the room??? Please share your thoughts Friends .

Thank You!

charanya147 and KashmirFlower like this.

2. TheRealMe

TheRealMe New IL'ite

May be for the time he is intrested in sex..but if u thing by having sex with ur H u can improve ur overall relationship..I think its not practically possible

3. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

It is a complex question.

A good sex improves the relationship between the husband and wife along with love, affection, trust, care, friendship, respect and being responsible for each other's life. It is just a general scenario where every couple love each other to lay a strong foundation for their marriage.
    Love in a marriage means nothing if there is no sex. So, in a way, a good sex can influence to a happy marriage. It also depends on a person's priority level.

However, if your marriage is really bad in all the other aspects, sex can do only so much. That too beyond the bedroom level.

TheRealMe likes this.
  4. APS45

APS45 Silver IL'ite

For your question in the thread, the answer is NO.

Being "used" does not mean being "close". A good sex may add to already existing love and relationship between a man and woman, but a woman can never earn the love and respect of his man through sex alone. In other words, a man will have no respect for a woman, if he feels that she has nothing else to offer other than sex; she will be just used for that and then kept away till she is needed for sex again.

For men, sex is only a physical need, love and emotional connects are not necessary to indulge in sex. This does not mean that men will do sex with any women, majority of them will not; men also wrap themselves around by sense of morality, reputation, love and respect for their wives.

If you are very sure that you have been "objectified" for sex by your "inhuman" husband, just run away from him. There is nothing honorable being treated as sex object.

5. Ajayblr

Ajayblr New IL'ite

Sex is manifestation of desire.. its profound and deep only when there is love or intimacy involved..
    if you are not in good terms with hubby and he has sex with you, it means either of the two things. He feels guilty about the state of relationship and feels it is his duty to satisfy or he feels nothing but just wants his desires fulfiled and also prevent you from looking aroud..

coffeecups likes this.
  6. nemesis

nemesis Platinum IL'ite

Life is analog. Digital is only an approximation.

7. SadMarried

SadMarried Silver IL'ite

I understand some men act as if the wife doesn't exist in day light. They don't think as if their is need to show support/love/care to the wife ..but at night in bed they just act as if everything is normal and try to make most of it , and same story repeats everyday. I myself wonder what a woman should do in such situation , if she doesn't get along with what he wants at night , she may need to face more rejection and if she goes along with his desire on bed , how much that hurts women's feeling.

8. nolife

nolife Silver IL'ite

I don't think so.. For most it is satisfying desire thats all