Do You Believe In Evil Spirit, Black Magic And Bad Omen?

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by SGBV, May 1, 2018.

1. justanothergirl

justanothergirl IL Hall of Fame

So u have nothing to be afraid. Good
    So ur God while protecting u a christian from BM would not extend that courtesy to ur spouse or ur kids regardless of their faith. Goes against my very idea of an all powerful immeasurably kind non-discriminating God.

Lets see...u can go to Pastor (s) and those with special powers to get evil objects out of ur house but ur husband going to pandits is not ok?

2. Sunshine04

Sunshine04 Platinum IL'ite

evn god cant change them to good

3. Sunshine04

me too

4. Sunshine04

there is protection from evil in hindu religion too

sindmani likes this.
  5. peartree

peartree Platinum IL'ite

@SGBV I was just inferring from what you had mentioned in your post about you being protected but not sure about the same protection being extended to your husband and your kids because they are not being faithful. I think this makes it pretty clear that you do believe your faith provides the protection required while the others don't. As for me, I don't know much about Hinduism or about Christianity to conclude anything like that!!! And in my understanding/interpretation of Hinduism (the religion I identify with), there is no black and white definition of good or evil.

And in-laws, I think you can see that I usually tend to speak in favor of in-laws, not because they are of a certain religion, but because I generally tend to believe that no one can be inherently that bad!! Of course, this is because my experience with people has been largely positive, that I don't have a huge reason to start off with the premise that people are generally evil and go from there. It's called a different perspective.

sindmani and paru123 like this.
  6. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Again misunderstanding or purposely misjudging my otherwise very clear and detailed post.

In Christianity it doesn't work the way you mentioned as to how God should extend his protection.
    You personally need to submit yourself to God by seeking forgiveness against the sins (as mentioned in the holy bible) and to continue a close journey together with God to ensure you are fully protected.
    Just being a spouse to a faithful Christian doesn't work. Besides my H commits sins as per our faith, but he believes they are fine.

All in all, I can pray for him, but i am not sure whether he is protected fully or not from my prayers.
    But i encourage him to seek protection as per his faith whatever it may be.

The thing is, I wouldn't encourage him to involve PILs as a means to bring protection to my H and kids, knowing they are evils.
    I don't mind if my H goes to the pandits directly or through his friends but not with his parents who are our enemies.

I rest my explanation here for the questions that are purposely directed at me against the heart of this thread.
    It is mere waste of time.

messedup likes this.
  7. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

I repeat.. I know my faith protects me, but i don't know my H is protected by Hus faith. Because i don't know anything about Hinduism. Besides i don't know whether my H is a devoted Hindu or not.
    In fact he himself doesn't know whether he is protected or not. But depends on his dad to bring protection in the forms of metals and threads from Pandit.
    Therefore i am confused.

I did not say that my H is not protected because he is Hindu, but you are repeatedly saying this and making others focus on this piece more than the main discussion.
    That's why i called it as a thread diversion on purpose.

Otherwise i am open to different perceptions from different people namely like @nuss and @Rakhii

Anyways, thanks

messedup likes this.
  8. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan Finest Post Winner

:hello:Ill conceived Schemes of parents wary of love marriage often found to dissolve. The moment the loving couple marriage consummated!
    BTW trust in God Would never go in vain but might be seemingly in the short run.
    The more you ignore the more thesuperstitious super natural things would get watered down.
    Best wishes.
    God Bless Us All Always.

9. Greenbay

Greenbay Gold IL'ite

Every religion claims that if you completely surrender to God, God will protect you. Hinduism is no different.

But what does protection mean? Life is still full of randomness. Everyone goes through cycles of bad phase followed by good phase followed by bad phase and so on. Randomness spares none; Those who believe in God and who don’t.

Your in-laws were evil to you in your married life irrespective of your faith, as they were equally bad to your brother-in-laws and co-sisters belonging to same faith, so faith/religion has no role to play in their evilness.

If you google Black Magic, lot of articles pop up which brings whole spectra of people belonging to different faith.

Mind plays games once the seed of distrust is sown. You already have bad experience with your in-laws, so your mind refuses to accept that what they are trying to do is merely trying to control their kins by distributing threads/talismans/even gold ornaments(lol why gold when iron is more potent in germinating harm) but fail to understand that their kins have grown up and are beyond such gimmicks.

Before bringing pastor etc, sell that gold ornament, buy a new one and regift that to your MIL. Per black magic, if they receive back their juju, they will face repercussion and die or suffer. Isn’t that what you want?

10. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Not sure whether i want this to happen or not, but i badly wish to return these gifts to them.

Just for your info
    Regardless of our smooth relationship with PILs (ya, since the past few years PILs have a reasonably good relationship with us), they never eat or drink anything from us. Never accept any gifts from our home, even if that is a small pack of chocolates from kids on their birthdays.
    They would return our sweets, if given them on special days.
    Though they give 100 reasons every single time to not eat or accept our stuff, we thought they are being fussy due to their ego.
    Specially, we have celebrated a few events at home in the past like kids 31st day function, our anniversary, birthdays of kids etc.. And invited many guests including PILs, but they refused to eat at our place (humbly though like stomach upset, fasting, cannot eat nonveg on certain days, etc,)

Now that i begin to suspect their act..

Besides, I never brought religion to my problem here.

The issue here is whether my PILs arenin to BM or any kind of negative elements against us?
    Because they are evil to us always.
    And whether if we are under such threats whether we are protected or not...

This thread has reached almost 9 pages and some Lites tried to change the purpose of this thread by taking my words from here and there to make this thread looks like a debate titled as "which religion gives you protection against BM"
    Or
    "Which religious people involve with BM?"
    And hence they keep asking me questions on that line like
    1) Do you think you are protected from BM bcz you are Christian and your H is not bcz he is Hindu
    2) Is it OK to reach out to a pastor to pray against evils but not OK if your H goes to Pandit for the same?

Nowhere in my thread i brought religion as an issue here.
    It is a battle between us and PILs on personal grounds.
    Religion came to the picture asbi reached out to a pastor to seek some remedy to this alleged problem bcz i am Christian.
    Had i been following Hinduism, I would have gone to a Pandit for the same.

Last edited: May 6, 2018
    messedup, sindmani and Sunshine04 like this.