1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Divorce after 8 years - how does that happen

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by psych, Dec 8, 2011.

1. IndianFunTube

IndianFunTube New IL'ite

[JUSTIFY]There's nothing in the data provided that would make me believe that he could be anything but a liar/loose character. Girlfriend.Condoms in his car. Lying about his salary. Spending time with his friends and having dinner with them even though he has a wife at home. Nothing comes to his rescue. Of this, he could be this or that or could be having some problem, but that's not what is expected of me on an online forum. Read the data, interpret it and come to a logical conclusion. :)[/JUSTIFY]

Last edited: Dec 8, 2011
  2. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

my first guess is...this guy wants all the benefits of being a married man.............i.e wife, legal sex, a maid who cooks, cleans and takes care of the house , entry into married couples circle, however.....he doesnt like responsibility....or the committment or restrictions that come along with marriage.....(restrictions are...a married man / woman cannot have EMAs etc)...

he seems too indecisive of what he wants from his own life....am glad they dont have kids...or else kids have to go through more heartache in such nasty seprations...specially when the father is involved with another woman

1 person likes this.
  3. beerbal

beerbal Silver IL'ite

The EMA thing is from the FIL of the guy. It's possible that there is some hype. We all know how much the parents would want their offspring to look all so innocent in divorces. All because of the stigma attached to it and this discussion here is also an ample proof of that; trying to find villains in the game :)

4. hemalathaK

hemalathaK Platinum IL'ite

Superb saumyamom I loved your reply.

5. beerbal

beerbal Silver IL'ite

You can't have it both ways. What are general values? Take Shaheed Bhagat Singh as an example. What are your "General values"?

6. Saumyamom

Saumyamom Silver IL'ite

Now this is what I would call irrelevant(since you are quoting my post).Lets have Shaheed bhagat Singh RIP and not trouble his poor soul by dragging him into discussion regarding people's EMA

7. beerbal

beerbal Silver IL'ite

Right. makes the point about general values...

8. Saumyamom

Saumyamom Silver IL'ite

Also now that you are so interested to know my general values,I perceive EMA as WRONG,STRAIGHT!!
    If you are so disinterested and disillusioned with your spouse ,please divorce them and move on and let them move on too. DON'T CHEAT

9. Saumyamom

Saumyamom Silver IL'ite

Thanks Hemalatha

10. psych

psych Gold IL'ite

No the EMA is confirmed. That is confirmed. The FIL was his friend. FIL is trying to help his ex son in law. He will be the last one to spread false rumors. FIL is the manager - so he could have fired him. but hes still protecting him as he considers him as his friend.