Dissipiating Karma

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by CoolPie, May 24, 2017.

1. venlax

venlax Silver IL'ite

2. venlax

venlax Silver IL'ite

Hi, though it is long what u said is true only.We blame everyone in the world for our sufferings, but we are the makers of our life. one saying " uulvinai uruthuvanthu uttum" it is Kali yuga & we can see the fruits of bad or good reaped in this birth itself in many cases.is there no way ? The only way is to try to erase all negative qualities & develop positive qualities in life.in practical life it is very difficult to follow quite easy to say.But even a simple start or thought will lead people in the right direction.Yesterday was International Yoga Day .There are so many simple ways to tune our mind if practiced regularly.i just give one example i heard in one lecture for the effect of Karma.not only in this aspect but also humanitarian angle also.Those travel daily by bus unless pass is there we have to pay money.Daily if we give 100/50 rs or so & ask for change what will be conductors position .By doing it daily we incur a negative Karma.most of us will never think of it & say it is the duty of the conductor to keep change.
    Past Karma we can't erase but do some good deeds in this life.Avoiding the bad karma now will nullify its effect in future births.
    " The woods are lovely dark & deep but i have promises to keep & miles to go before i sleep"

dimple7 likes this.
  3. dimple7

dimple7 Gold IL'ite

thank you so much....i will go through it

4. dimple7

dimple7 Gold IL'ite

Thanks.........but if it is not possible to read everyday..., then how often to read? Then will it be useful for the said purpose, if not read regularly?

5. dc24

dc24 Gold IL'ite

Dear @dimple7
    Even if it's just one shloka, best is to read Bhagavad-Gita everyday. But if due time constraint etc, you are finding it difficult... Then you may read as and when you get time.
    Please also practice nama japa/ nama smarana as it is the most effective way to dissolve one's karmas.
    I'm sharing one extremely important information with you, kindly note. Our body is made up of various chakras. In the Swadhisthan chakra all our past lives karmas are stored. Lord Sri Ram is the controller of this particular chakra. So if we constantly chant any Ram mantra like:
    RamRam Ram Ram...
    Sri Ram Jai Ram Jai Jai Ram
    ....... We get cleansed of our past misgivings.

dimple7 likes this.
  6. dimple7

dimple7 Gold IL'ite

thank you so much dear for sharing your valuable knowledge.
    You seem to have great knowledge in all these.........please keep sharing , and thereby increasing your positive karma... also :angel:

dc24 likes this.
  7. dc24

dc24 Gold IL'ite

Sure ..... I'll try my level best :)

dimple7 likes this.
  8. dimple7

dimple7 Gold IL'ite

I REALLY AGREE @dia3 ...THIS PERSON TROUBLES ALMOST EVERONE....SHE IS ANOTHER EXAMPLE WHO IS CREATING BAD KARMA FOR HERSELF.
    DONOT UNDERSTAND WHY SHE COME OUTS TO BE BE CRITIC FOR EVERYONE....IF SHE HAS PROBLEM SO MUCH, GOD KNOWS WHY SHE KEEPS ON READING OTHER'S POST AND THEN COMMENT OR CRITICIZE......

9. dimple7

dimple7 Gold IL'ite

YES I AGREE.........PLEASE SHARE WHO ARE ELIGIBLE FOR FOLLOWING EKADASHI.........I MEAN IS IT ANYONE -CHILD/WIDOW/DIVORCEE/MARRIED...ANY SUCH CRITERIA IS THERE?
    WHAT ARE THE RULES?

joylokhi likes this.
  10. dc24

dc24 Gold IL'ite

Dear @dimple7
    Anyone who is interested in dissolving past birth karmas and very much inclined for the devotion unto the Lotus Feet of Sri Hari, can and should observe Ekadashis. Any person... Male, female, child, aged ones, Indians, foreigners, a person of any ethnicity.... anyone.
    I'll try to keep posting information regarding Ekadashis date etc.
    Thanks for your interest.
    May Sri Hari bestows His devotion and blessings to you.

dimple7 and joylokhi like this.