Dissipiating Karma

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by CoolPie, May 24, 2017.

1. sindmani

sindmani Platinum IL'ite

This too shall pass Don't lose hope. Karma will do many good also.life is a cycle.

dimple7 and sinner like this.
  2. dc24

dc24 Gold IL'ite

Dear @dimple7
    I'm sorry to learn abt the rough phase you n ur family going through.
    Have u consulted a competent astrologer?
    Normally whatever remedies astrologers suggest implies only to good karma and the rectifications of our past births sins and mistake.
    You can contact IndusLadies astrologer @Pragaspathy sir for your problems and their remedial solutions.
    Will pray for you

dimple7 likes this.
  3. dc24

dc24 Gold IL'ite

I don't know what your specific problems are...but to get some immediate relief...you can with the following:
    1. Start chanting your Ishtha Dev name or mantra. Minimum 108 times, preferably on japa beads (japa mala/beads are very inexpensive and widely available in India). Chanting Ram Ram Ram.....takes only 2 minutes. Om Namah Shivay....takes 4 minutes. Om Namo Bhagvate Vaasudevaya...takes 5 minutes.
    2. Offer pure ghee/gingelly oil lamp to God every morning and evening and with genuine heart repent for the sins committed in this or past birth. And promise God that you'll never repeat the same mistake.
    3. Give something e.g. toffees..sweets..fruits to little girl(s) every Tuesday or Friday or both.
    4. Every Tuesday and Saturday...recite Hanuman Chalisa. It's extremely effective.
    5. Do selfless sewa/service to saintly people, old people and widows. Never forget to take their blessings.

Please try to do the above. I'm sure you would get benefited by these.

dimple7, sinner, sindmani and 2 others like this.
  4. blessings1010

blessings1010 Gold IL'ite

For those who think taking abuse or not doing anything to stop being abused is karma, it is not so.

All beings are created equal. There is no one superior to the other. Society's way of differentiating who is better and who is not does not determine who gets to wrongly supervise whom and who gets to be treated badly. And that is where Karma comes into play. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Having mentioned that, protecting ourselves, our souls and of our loved ones is our dharma. How to do it ( karma) decides the outcome of dharma. In simple words, if someone crosses our personal protective boundary, being an assertive help. Do not take nonsense for wrong reasons from wrong people. Does that mean we react with nonsense? not always? we have a choice to be direct, clear and conscious in our reactions. When we fiercely protect ourselves and our loved ones with the pure intention of love, it is the balancing act of karma. In that process, we need not hurt our abuse anyone in return, even though we got hurt by them. Remember, we need not be the passive enablers to the bullies by taking their abuse in the name of Karma.

here are few articles on forgiveness for those of us who are hurting, finding ways to heal ourselves and let go.
    1. This Is For The Woman Who Keeps On Forgiving

2. The Brutal Truth About Why It’s So Hard To Forgive People (And Why You Need To Do It Anyway)

dimple7, CoolPie, salad and 1 other person like this.
  5. singu

singu New IL'ite

Hi, @CoolPie and others..

I am not an expert, however, I wish to give my suggestion based on my experience.

If you really want to really eliminate the karma, you should take up a genuine spiritual practice under the guidance of a genuine Master or Guru.

In my honest opinion, Falun Dafa is a great spiritual practice that can help eliminate Karma and transform your life to good.

I was able to get answers on many things (such as Karma, third-eye, God, etc.) by reading Falun Dafa books and through the practice.

I have been practicing Falun Dafa for about 8 years and have been significantly benefited in terms of physical/mental health, job, relationship, etc.

Falun Dafa is practice free, you can download the books and watch the exercise videos @ falundafa.org

Book 1: Falun Gong (An introduction to Falun Dafa practice)
    Book 2: Zhuan Falun (A comprehensive teaching on Falun Dafa practice)

Don't miss this opportunity.

Please feel free to ask me any questions regarding Falun Dafa.

Thanks

dimple7, CoolPie, salad and 2 others like this.
  6. sindmani

sindmani Platinum IL'ite

True. No need to take wrong doing of others. We need to be assertive. We need to take care of ourselves. No one can help . we need to help ourselves when we feel low or threatened by others. I am sure everyone can. But I feel for people with psychological challenges. May be society as whole needs to take care of them.

dimple7, CoolPie, salad and 2 others like this.
  7. dc24

dc24 Gold IL'ite

Hi...Is it an arabic way of practicing the dissolution of karma ?

8. singu

singu New IL'ite

I don't know what you mean by arabic way? :)

For your convenience, I am sharing the link of the HTML version of the Falun Gong (introduction book), so that you can know about this practice and get answer for all your question. The book can explain better than me. :)
    Book URL-->> Falun Gong

Also, be informed that this practice is banned in China (where it was first originated) and the innocent followers are severely persecuted through different means (by the government) like illegal detention, denial of jobs, forced labor, physical torture etc. Most horrific is the harvesting of the organs from the living practitioners. This persecution is happening under ground and ruling Chinese Government (Chinese Communist Party) has complete control over the media, so you will not find the information being reported quickly by the mainstream media.

To know why why persecution is happening in China..check the below link.
    - Persecution of Falun Gong | Why is Falun Gong persecuted in China?

Again, I would like to stress that Falun Dafa is a great practice that is based on the universal principle Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance.

It is my personal advice that you should read the book come to a conclusion.
    Just check this link to find a volunteer in or near your area - Falun Dafa - Local Contacts

Please feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks

9. dia3

dia3 Silver IL'ite

yes, good karma also comes back..like some people will get 6 figure high paying jobs in big firms just like that after casual interview...they will get the most popular house which might have multiple offers...the brother in laws/ son in laws wud be too good n just like family.....high respect in society ......perfect husband...perfect healthy babies at whatever age.....world tours.....perfect in laws..joyful life...all these r fruits of good karma !

some ways of earning good karma is helping the needy--like working as pro bono attorrney for people who can't afford ur attorney fees, volunteering in homeless shelter...stuff like that

dimple7, CoolPie, dc24 and 2 others like this.
  10. sindmani

sindmani Platinum IL'ite

True. Good begets good

singu likes this.