Dissipiating Karma

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by CoolPie, May 24, 2017.

1. Lifecoach

Lifecoach New IL'ite

Wow....wonderful shloka.. The philosophy of life well packed in these few lines....our mind can be our enemy or our friend!

Last edited: Jun 6, 2017
    dimple7 and salad like this.
  2. dc24

dc24 Gold IL'ite

Happy for you....

3. dimple7

dimple7 Gold IL'ite

thankz dear for so much support. But i donot want to continue my marriage and want to be away from these criminals. They are keeping no stone unturned to riun my and parents' life. So its important to be away from them.
    Thankz for your advice and plz be beside me.

4. sindmani

sindmani Platinum IL'ite

We are humans. It is natural to feel angry on others , especially when they have created trouble. So for ur question. Choose any one way atleast,1) try to forgive them internally just for ur peace of mind. 2)Think about anything good they have done to u. 3)Try not to think about the particular people. Forgiveness prayer is what I learned in my meditation class( pranic healing) So I regularly practice that. Yes there are changes in life after that. People who gave me hurts are now good to me. Not a magic and all. We become positive by letting hurts go from us . That's all. U r a good person, soft at heart. So good things will definitely come ur way. All the best.

blessings1010, dc24 and dimple7 like this.
  5. sindmani

sindmani Platinum IL'ite

sometimes I too get to see such things happening around me. God , karma is really strong thing . as we sow,
    We reap. We can see good karmas too. I saw a good and very helpful person won a car as prize, very good people who has done very good dharmam(charity), constructed schools etc , their progeny living with good things happening around them and in high level of name and fame due to their ancestors' good karma.

dc24 and dimple7 like this.
  6. dimple7

dimple7 Gold IL'ite

Friendz, am going through a very bad phase of life......am not finding any positive person around me- nor friend nor well wisher...i am surrounded my harmful people all around. I and my parents are going through great pain since last 2 yrs. All enemies seem to surround us. No peace of mind, though trying to pray. But everyday something happens which is ruining our peace.
    Please throw some positive light on my situation.

7. dimple7

dimple7 Gold IL'ite

Please tell me one thing-
    How to forgive poeple who are strangers but are threat to your life and security?
    Is it possible to forgive such people- who are not leaving any stone unturned to harm you...?

8. sinner

sinner New IL'ite

Karma is one thing which I don't understand...I am going through a very rough phase now...I read somewhere - Karma has no menu...you get served what you deserve....Karma is playing its role in my life now :(

9. sindmani

sindmani Platinum IL'ite

I don't k ow what kind of problem is urs. But one thing for sure, life is a cycle. This too shall pass. Try to go for any meditation classes to gain peace . next try to overcome this situation by working to come out of it. All is well. All the best

dimple7 likes this.
  10. sindmani

sindmani Platinum IL'ite

It is tough to forgive them but it is not impossible.try to erase them from ur memory for ur good. Concentrate on what next. Get in to a good position in life ( in all walks not only financial) and show them that u are a role model for many people now. Please be physically and emotionally away from them. That will give u more hope.

dimple7 and CoolPie like this.