Discuss here about Malles Aashira

Discussion in 'Housing' started by SumiSaran, Mar 31, 2013.

1. SumiSaran

SumiSaran New IL'ite

Hi Ilites,

Malles Constructions is launching a new project, Malles Aashira in Perumbakkam. I guess there is no separate thread to discuss about it. So am starting a new one here..!!

Come on folks..! Share your thoughts and info abt Malles Aashira if you have any..!

1 person likes this.

2. newsoul

newsoul Bronze IL'ite

Do you know how much is the rate/sq.ft they are quoting?

3. anjanaknr

anjanaknr New IL'ite

Hello guys....

I was checking about few investment options at Perumbakkam. Few of my friends advised to take a look at Malles Constructions new project.
    Pulled out some information and thought to share it with you guys. They have some 478 apartments with 1 to 3BHK's.... Think this will be a phase wise development with good amenities... Not sure about the rates... If any of you guys comes to know, do post it here. :)

And while digging up some information, saw a video on YouTube. I liked it... :) :) Malles Construction Pvt. Ltd. - YouTube

4. Muradha

Muradha New IL'ite

Could you please tell me whether they got approval.Also i don't their launch date.

5. Muradha

Muradha New IL'ite

I heard 1 month b4 they quote 3750 Per/Sqft as Launch offer.But Still date they didn't launch due to their delay in getting Approval.

6. shines

shines New IL'ite

Hi,
    I visited the site and it is looking good. There is a new road laid and looking good now (i cried driving my car 3 months back!!). The sales executive is promising great about the project. Promising everything is possible. Said like it will be completed surely in 2 years!!
    +ves as per me:
    1. Location is developing
    2. Possibility for appreciation in a year
    3. Schools near by.

But I have doubts about the following:
    1. CAn we trust builder about completing it in 2 years?
    2. Approval is yet to get, seems like they are expecting in 15 days? Is it safe to pay the advance now?
    3. Can Malles execute this much big project? since this is their first BIG project.
    4. They are charging 4500, is it worth in that area?

Any suggestions will be very helpful for me to take a decission.

Thanks

7. shines

shines New IL'ite

Anyone already booked a flat in MALLES AASHIRA?? If yes please share your information.

8. aishajabeen

aishajabeen New IL'ite

Hi, I'm planning to book one as well... Can anyone let me know the price please?

I went to their office couple of months back to enquire about the prices... They quoted 4000/sq.ft... They mentioned that its a pre launch offer and it might go up after they get the approval...

I haven't contacted they after that... If anyone already booked a flat with Malles recently, please share the details.

9. Iluvuparis

Iluvuparis New IL'ite

My brother visited the model flat at site and he was very impressed. May be with all interior decoration it looked really awesome for him. But he said the quality is really good. Any further update on this from anyone?

10. shines

shines New IL'ite

I booked a 3BHK in Aashira! Looking at their track record, I hope they deliver what they promise!!