1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Diet to cure ovarian Cyst

Discussion in 'Indian Diet & Nutrition' started by monakumari, Dec 16, 2013.

1. monakumari

monakumari New IL'ite

Please share diet to cure ovarian Cyst naturally.

2. thegirlygirl

thegirlygirl Platinum IL'ite

Dear Mona,

There are different types of ovarian cysts, but I assume you are talking about polycystic ovaries.

There is no special diet to cure them, but if you follow a healthy balanced diet then they will reduce to large extent, I am saying this from my own experience.

Eat natural food, homemade food and fresh food. Eat something every 2 hours, and try to cut down on processed food as much as possible.

You also need to work out regularly .

3. monakumari

monakumari New IL'ite

Thanks for the reply. I follow the same, which u have mentioned in ur reply from long time.

I have taken Ayurveda treatment for 8 months and was doing pranayam regularly. Nothing worked.

After Lap surgery, I stopped doing exercise. I am 32 Yr old and don't have any baby.

4. As the above member said, there is no special diet for ovarian cyst treatment. But, people with ovarian cysts should never become obese. Obesity should be prevented at any cost. Obesity and ovarian cyst, I think, is a bad combination, which leads to Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome.