1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Did you watch "Vidiyum Munn' movie?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by bhuvnidhi, Jan 5, 2014.

1. bhuvnidhi

bhuvnidhi IL Hall of Fame

I think it is a nice movie and the storyline is very heavy.Heard it is a flick from an english movie but it is nice to watch in Tamil too.The director has tried his hands on a very sensitive and heavy subject , Child trafficking.Some scenes are really scary and makes us feel uncomfortable , but overall a nice and different tamil movie.

Any comments on the movie?

1 person likes this.

2. bhuvnidhi

3. Nemo123

Nemo123 Gold IL'ite

I did like the movie. However i did not umderstand clearly what the old man tried to do to that girl tying her by hanging in rope. Can you explain, please.

The climax was different. Sad that this movie did not fare well in box office collections. Pooja acting was extraordinary and her own dubbed voice added more strength to the character.

1 person likes this.
  4. bhuvnidhi

I had the same qn.Infact I googled it too(@@@@) and could not get any info.Actually I was about to raise this qn in this thread itself.Anyone care to say/explain?

Yes, Did not expect the climax to be that way.Good one though.

5. jasmine25

jasmine25 Gold IL'ite

i watched this movie last weekend..I would say a different attempt by the entire crew..Pooja's acting was brilliant..was scared to watch few scenes..me too felt the same..the movie did not fare well in the box office

Even i could not understand that scene which you are mentioning here.i asked my husband..did you notice the villain had a blade in his hand.i cannot actually explain what I heard from my hubby.that villain was about to ....... Using that blade as she is a small girl...horrifying act..will not be able to explain more.

6. NellaiMurugan

NellaiMurugan Silver IL'ite

Seems, it is a nice movie from what you guys say. Would watch when possible.

7. bhuvnidhi

Gosh..Thatz too scary....To think that such @#$#^%# exist makes my blood boil.What psychos..

1 person likes this.
  8. JustAnotherMom

JustAnotherMom Platinum IL'ite

Oh my god :O:O:O I did not understand that part :(:(:(.. Thought about it is making me feel crying.

I seriously doesn't like these kinda movies as it hurts a lot ...

These kinda movies make you thank god for the life we have .

Yes, I liked the climax, it was different, but somewhere I felt the son is going to let the girl go as she is small.

1 person likes this.
  9. daksh

daksh Silver IL'ite

I watched the movie too, Gosh, that was a disturbing scene. I have heard such things are done in countries where child marriages are common, sometimes 8 or 9 year old bride die because of excessive bleeding.

10. bhuvnidhi

JAM, I agree with you.These movies are really disturbing.The review about the movie made me watch this.Seriously we need to thank god for the life we have.Pity those kids.

Daksh , OMG.That is cruel.Sick people.