Diamond Jewellery Vs Artificial Jewellery!

Discussion in 'Delhi & NCR' started by RiddhimaT, Aug 11, 2012.

What do you Prefer?

1. Diamond Jewellery

73.3%
  2. Diamond look alike Artificial Jewellery

26.7%
  1. RiddhimaT

RiddhimaT Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

Everytime I see branded diamond jewellery, I really get confused about how people are buying diamonds...it is crazy!

Sometimes I feel, its better to buy lots of artificial jewellery than buying a set of diamonds.
    I happen to visit Tanishq store last week, a noemal diamond bracelet costed around 90k starting...OMG!! instead a person can buy loads and loads of diamond look alike artificial jewellery....which look the same....and you can keep them at home without any tension or hassel...

I am putting a poll plus would love to know your views on your poll to Diamond Jewellery or Diamond look alike artificial jewellery.

Thanks.

2. VrittiK

VrittiK Senior IL'ite

Hi,

I agree...but you know people who have money and love diamonds have no looking back...I know a relative of mine who has n numbers of diamond jewellery sets kept at home ...I mean, on every occassion she wears different sets and they are real..

Buying diamonds and wearing them is very similar to buying a branded lingerie and wearing it...Only the wearer knows the truth and enjoys its comfort ;)

6 people like this.
  3. helpmeangel

helpmeangel Platinum IL'ite

Hi. I dont own diamonds but would love to have it someday. :)

4. hemalathaK

hemalathaK Platinum IL'ite

I too prefer gold/diamond or any other precious gemstone jewelery than any artificial jewelery.I just don't like to wear artificial ones.

5. FreeSpirit20

FreeSpirit20 Platinum IL'ite

I really like the designs that come with artificial jewellery. Our previous generation looks down on them but they are not so cheap too, they are great and last long.

But after marriage, I prefer buying expensive gold or any other not because I suddenly developed a liking for them but because of it being a kind of investment.

6. Keerthi09

Keerthi09 Silver IL'ite

I like buying diamond/gold jewellery....Don't know the exact reason but somehow i don't like Artificial jewellery

7. orion80

orion80 Platinum IL'ite

I love diamond jewellery. Their elegance and glitter cannot be mimicked by artificial jewellery.

I dont go for the heavy ones as there is rarely an occasion which warrant the purchase.

8. padmaja909

padmaja909 Platinum IL'ite

diamonds are female's best friend.........proved without doubt :p

9. SameeraSingh

SameeraSingh New IL'ite

Hey, Diamonds love them.....so delicate, so shiny and above all the happiness which comes with it....PRICELESS......but if someone is going for the matching stuff as per the dress, I thing Artificial can be a good option!