1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Diagnosed With Depression

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by ShabnamF, Sep 26, 2016.

1. ShabnamF

ShabnamF Gold IL'ite

Thanks and Im sorry my struggles brought back memories of your struggle. Thanks again for the re-assuring reply. :)

2. SunPa

SunPa Platinum IL'ite

oh girl, please dont . My struggles have made me a better person, has changed my perspectives of life. I have learned to look at the bigger picture, DH and I connect better far better and importantly I have seen my warts , alteast some of them, and guess what, learnt to love me with my flaws . Some lessons can be learnt the hard way only.

Now I look back with a sweet pain. It just makes me be more emphatic towards you and just say a silent prayer that you too overcome this.

ShabnamF likes this.
  3. ShabnamF

ShabnamF Gold IL'ite

I agree with you on this. Earlier, I used to never understand when someone could not appreciate the good things in life, when someone could not laugh at a joke. I used to think they were too serious and did not know how to enjoy life. Now when I come across such behaviour I tell myself that they must be going through something.
    Then again, it totally depends on a person what they take away from life's struggles. Some people turn too bitter. So cheers to you!