Dentists in Bangalore

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Bangalore' started by Sweety2012, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Sweety2012

Sweety2012 New IL'ite

Hi Friends,

I am planning to go for braces for my teeth, so wanted to know soem good dentist in bangalore also need info on the dentist who has installment options.

Regards,
    Sweety

2. passionate89

passionate89 Platinum IL'ite

Dr. Manjunath has a clinic in pipe line road... near to malleshwarm, seshadhripuram, Palace guttahalli area... He sometimes visits a clinic in KRPuram as well... Also another doctor Dr.Supriya is now in MSRamaiah hospital...

They are really best doctors as far as ive seen.. I am going to them since my childhood..

They charge reasonably, give really good explanation and tell us what prob do we have and how it started etc...

Source: Personal experience and also have referred many of my friends and relatives.

If interested pls PM me i can give you the contact details...

3. prashanthi9

prashanthi9 New IL'ite

hey i too wanna put braces for my teeth, bt im from andhra pradesh..please tell me apx cost for entire treatment and also the duration i mean how long i should keep them

thanks in advance

4. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Hi, I consult a dentist(Dr.Vijendra) who is practising in Jayanagar 4th block.He has other dentists too at his clinic,but the first check up will be done by him and then refers to the other dentists according to what kind of issue you have with the teeth. If its soemthing he himself has to treat he will do so. He has been like our family dentist for years now. The fees is as charged by all others. You can PM me if you are looking for a doc in that area.

5. kumar8511

kumar8511 New IL'ite

hi passionate89

can u PM me the address and contact number of Dr.manjunath and dr.supriya. I am staying close to malleshwaram. pls do the needful as i have some dental problems to be consulted. if u can give me the clinic name and the landmark near to which place it will be useful

regards

Last edited: Mar 6, 2012
  6. kumar8511

kumar8511 New IL'ite

hi passionate

i still have not received any answer for my query. please provide me dr.manjunath clinic address or his clinic name waiting for your reply

regards