Dec 2017 Due Date Club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by 28neha, May 16, 2017.

1. Alamelum

Alamelum Silver IL'ite

wow..you are really busy with your baby shower function :), enjoy dear...

my baby shower function planned next month, only parents and hubby is taking care of the arrangements... i just selected saree:grinning:

yesterday bought nighty from local shop..so not sure of online shops...

take care of your health..all the best for Sugar test... :)

2. CJanani

CJanani New IL'ite

Hello Mommies !!

Happy to find this thread. My due is on DEC 1. I am on my 32nd week and the latest scan has been good from what the doc said. I went through your labor bag checklist and it was very helpful. Do add me in your whatsapp group.

Hope you all have a safe delivery! Take care ladies! :)

3. DharaniRaj

DharaniRaj Senior IL'ite

Hi Rohini,

Could you add me in the whatsapp group?? How to send you private message??

Alamelum likes this.
  4. DharaniRaj

DharaniRaj Senior IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

Do we have working ladies in US?? Just have couple of questions to get clarified about the maternity(short term disability) leave??

Thanks,
    Sharmila

5. RohiniVenkat

RohiniVenkat Silver IL'ite

@DharaniRaj I have sent you my whatsapp number through PM. Please ping me to add you in the existing group.

Dear Future Mommies, Please provide your contact nubmer to create a Whatsapp group. We have started a group with me, @Alamelum and @CJanani.

Thanks,
    Rohini Venkat.

6. WiniPooh

WiniPooh Gold IL'ite

16 dec here. Hoping I deliver my lil one on 10th dec...(since its my birthday :))

RohiniVenkat and Adamsribs like this.
  7. WiniPooh

WiniPooh Gold IL'ite

On the hospital bag....well, most hopsitals tends to give you and the baby most of the stuff for the first few days and you dont really need to bother. get something comfortable to wear for your return from the hospital, especially comfortably loose clothes and shoes. Napkins pick the heavy flow ones as initially the flow will be heavy and then slow up after a few days. Nursing bra and breastfeeding pads are a must. Incase you are looking to pump and feed, then the right pump and bottles (with sterilization equipment). Makeup would recommend very basic stuff plus a brush. Beyond that most of the other things I would recommend to be picked up post delivery one based on baby size, gender etc :)

Adamsribs likes this.
  8. Alamelum

Alamelum Silver IL'ite

Hi Dharani , have you sent the PM to Rohini, if not, go to your profile, there will be conversation field, you can click and initiate the conversation by typing the respective user name...and you can share your mobile number. i am not sure if someother easy method is available, this is what i used :)

hoping to meet you in whatsapp group :)

9. suneethark

suneethark New IL'ite

Hi all,

My growth scan was fine at 29weeks 4 days. Now I am 31 weeks 6days and consulted my gynaec normally today. I have slight pain feeling like some stretching surrounding my belly button on my bump. She said that my upper abdomen is very tight but lower abdomen is little loose. So it could be a sign of preterm labor and gave me steroid first shot today. It has to be followed by second time shot tomorrow. My due date is dec 9th. But I am tensed if I have to go for preterm labor. Any of you have any suggestions on this?

Thanks,
    Suneetha

10. Alamelum

Alamelum Silver IL'ite

Sorry dear, am not aware of this. the only reason doctor suspects preterm labor is based on tight abdomen? or she checked for cervix length as well?

my cervix length got reduced during 29th week, hence doctor performed stitches to avoid preterm...