Dec 2017 Due Date Club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by 28neha, May 16, 2017.

1. Alamelum

Alamelum Silver IL'ite

oh okay...take care..drink more water and juice or butter milk...

Adamsribs likes this.
  2. Alamelum

Alamelum Silver IL'ite

thats what am hoping.....:worship2:

3. RohiniVenkat

RohiniVenkat Silver IL'ite

@Alamelum this is my 22nd week. 6th month started. Do they prescribed the name of the scan? If it is TIFFA scan, probably its yet another anomaly type of scan. If not, that could be a general ultrasound scan. So don't worry. Everything will be alright :)

Alamelum likes this.
  4. Alamelum

Alamelum Silver IL'ite

@RohiniVenkat , the scan they prescribed is normal ultrasound scan..anyway, i have asked my husband to check with the doctor just for the peace of my mind..

5. Alamelum

Alamelum Silver IL'ite

Hi dears, today is lunar eclipse...

there are certain procedures to be followed by pregnant ladies during this time, kindly take care and stay indoors. do not eat anything during the eclipse period.

take care...

Adamsribs likes this.
  6. DharaniRaj

DharaniRaj Senior IL'ite

Yup. It is only in Asia (India). Just a reminder :)Ladies living in US, we have partial solar eclipse on Aug 21st.

7. preethavish

preethavish Junior IL'ite

Dears,

Lunar eclipse is visible in Oman and Middle East. We are observing the same . So many rules and restrictions for preggies! Trying to be safe from the harmful radioactive rays!

8. Alamelum

Alamelum Silver IL'ite

Hi friends, hope few of you would have entered 6th month and others in 5th month...

have you planned anything for pregnancy? like shopping etc., most of us normally do not buy baby products before delivery, however, some essentials to be considered before delivery. do you have any such plans?

9. Adamsribs

Adamsribs Bronze IL'ite

Hi Alamenlum,
    Thinking of buying some big t shirts, some basic baby clothes, nappies, etc during the 9th month.
    By the way, anybody experiencing back pain. Nowadays i am feeling back pain after a long day in office.

Alamelum likes this.
  10. Alamelum

Alamelum Silver IL'ite

Hi @Adamsribs

am just started to prepare some sort of list for immediate items to be bought post delivery, as we may not able to go out and buy. as this is my first time, me and my DH was wondering what to buy and what it is required etc., so many questions as well.

i get backpain sometimes, its because of increasing the weight in the abdomen area, keep some pillow support for your back when you sleep on one side. and try to walk, it will reduce the back pain.

my major complaint is getting drained completely at the end of the day, i do not have energy even to sit and take medicine after 9.30pm:weary: