1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Dark Undereyes, Cute Monkeys, and Side Splitting Laughter

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by zipzipzoomzoom, Sep 3, 2011.

1. zipzipzoomzoom

zipzipzoomzoom Gold IL'ite

Just some random thoughts while the plumbing is being repaired in our home:

Undereye circles. Ugh. There is only so much diet, sleep, and concealer can do.

Did some research, and found that eye-exercises may help. Then, I saw a picture of a cute monkey on their website that I had to share:

View attachment 136186

Looks so comfortable and cozy.....

I don't remember laughing as hard as I did few days ago. I'm not a TV person, but I was briefly watching "Dennis the Menace" on TV Land, and the way Dennis annoys Mr. Wilson makes me roar with laughter. So simple and innocent, yet it's funny.

After that was Three's Company. The FBI was looking for Jack Tripper. When he comes out of hiding dressed like a woman, again, I was roaring with laughter. The make-up was too much! Jack pretended to be Chrissy (played by Susan Sommers before she was kicked off the show), who was supposed to go on a date with her company's client.

Turns out, the date was head over heals with "Chrissy", who is actually Jack. When it is revealed that Jack is in disguise, the company's client wants nothing to do with the real Chrissy and says something along the lines of, "Once you've seen the woman of your dreams, no one else interests you."

Some of these vintage sitcoms such as "Dennis the Menace" and "Threes Company" give me such a good, healthy laugh. :rotfl