1. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Crafts stores in singapore

Discussion in 'Shopping/Restaurants in Singapore' started by Tavishi25, Sep 11, 2011.

1. Tavishi25

Tavishi25 Gold IL'ite

Hi friends
    By going through arts and crafts forum in IL i want to do something but i dont know where i can get materials for quilling or knitting or crocheting or clay anything. Is anyone of you aware of stores for crafts for any of them here , if pl tell me.
    Thanks in advance

2. chamu02

chamu02 Gold IL'ite

hai Tavishi25
    u can get many craft items like what u have mentioned , in bugis and few in Fu Lu Complex in China Town. They have big bead shops and they also teach ..like 1 broad neckware ( from neck to chest size )- they charge $100 ~ and the course is for a day . U can choose which one u want to learn . But once u learn 1 item then u can do rest all by yrself. Regarding Clay u can find japanese miniature clay models beign taught in Liang Court in Dhoby ghat . They also teach and sell clay . Also they offer bday parties for kids with clay making sessions. Bit costly but worth of it.
    Rgds
    Chamu

1 person likes this.
  3. granniebea

granniebea New IL'ite

1 person likes this.
  4. Tavishi25

Tavishi25 Gold IL'ite

Thanks to you both for ur response
    Actually I went to India so at that time I bought few materials. I will surely visit them