1. Looking for an Interesting Craft Project? : Plethora of Ideas
    Dismiss Notice

Craft Works : Crochet Work : Crocheted works

Discussion in 'Knitting & Crochet' started by varudhini, Feb 21, 2007.

1. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

2. madhuri123

madhuri123 New IL'ite

3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

re: Craft Works : Crochet works Collections

hi all,

I did not do much of crochet these past few months... have a incomplete doily and a sweater.

Last week one of my coffee mugs broke.. (only the handle.:tongue.)..so did not wish to throw it away..so i made a new crochet holder.....

The flowers and the leaves also in crochet...

comments????

Attached Files:

4. sudhabatni

sudhabatni Bronze IL'ite

Hai Varudhini garu,

I had been to u r thread today and u r crochet collection r very good. (like shanvy I also tell u Chaaala Bagunnai) . Kindly be posted if u have any other artistic works (saree designs, embroydery works....) :clap

:waveSudha Batni

5. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

hi sudha,

Check out varudhinis embroidery ..beautiful ones on her daughters parikini and half saree and also others...

6. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Varudhini
    You have a real beautiful collections. How can I get these patterns. i sent twice the messages I don't know what is happening as soon as i send this site is going off today whole day this is happening there is some problem. I hope u will get this, so that I can get the patterns.:-D The 3rd and the 4th pattern.
    Love
    Aruna

7. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Hi aruna,

Most of the collection that varudhini has put are good. but she is not well. so check out the links i have posted for madhuri123. they are easy..and foolproof..as i have already made them.....

do you know to crochet and knit...do share your work....

8. Arunarc

Hi Shanthi
    Thanx for the reply I tried many a time to open them but was not able to do so. Even after getting ur message I did tried it but:-( not working. Yeh I do know knitting and crochet and did many jackets and tops for myself and my son he too loves to ware what i make. I will surely put that up here. But after Dasera:tongue Some I have made them on my own and some from the books I want to do a poncho which I have not done it anytime. So trying to get some good pattern for that. I will try those links again after sometime might be the site is busy or something like that:-D

9. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

hi aruna,

do post. the links were working fine. now may be they have been moved. let me see if i have them in hd. if so will pass it on...

then poncho you want to knit/crochet. i have a pattern for knitt...single color in one of my knitting books. and also a anorak with the granny square pattern.
    will see if there is a poncho patt. in any of the newsletter i get being halloween and christmas season. btw poncho for whom.. will it be easy using a circular needle????

10. Arunarc

Hi Shanthi
    In anything will do as I want to do it for myself, I want some beautiful design which I am hunting for it, for a long time but not getting a good pattern. I don't want anorak as I have some. I brought one ready made but it is ok and when u make it urself it is a different feeling:-D. it is easy to use a circular needle in the beginning but as u go on increasing the stitches it becomes difficult to hold it in hand. Crochet is not a problem but in knitting it is good if we make it in 2 pieces.