1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Course Plan For Current And Potential Husbands

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Amica, Aug 16, 2017.

1. poovai

poovai Platinum IL'ite

My son visited us few weeks ago, he made me sent entire supply for his bathroom items and many more grocery list.... My DH was upset, cannot he walk-in to the local target to pickup these items? He said, he was shopping like this... I don't want to think about pile of boxes in his apartment/never thrown out.

Let me put it this way, just frustrated.

I like to live far away from him and never ever have to look at his place.

In fact, I was thinking.....is there a cleanliness rehabilitation clinic?

Making of a man,
    prepare for an adult life
    prep him for marriage
    financial /managing money (now, it is dad's dept.)

Soon, his apartment lease expires, it will be a nightmare / my DH will be sending me alone to deal with him.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
    Amica, jskls, Naari and 3 others like this.
  2. Nonya

Nonya Platinum IL'ite

Are the fully trained ones head-hunted by the newly single(d) women?
    ergo,​
    Is it a good strategy to keep a DH sufficiently unfinished?

Amica and Sandycandy like this.
  3. Sandycandy

Sandycandy IL Hall of Fame

Super like !! @Amica ! One semester might not be enough how about offering a degree ? Long distance learning for married men : MBA (Maa Baap Away)

4. sokanasanah

sokanasanah IL Hall of Fame

We regret that this course has been placed on an indefinite hiatus pending resolution of complaints of micro-aggression from MIL members of our student community. As you are aware, this institution seeks to be inclusive and respectful of all students regardless of age, gender, race, caste, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, political affiliation and JF status.

Microaggressions are the everyday verbal, nonverbal, and environmental slights, snubs, or insults, whether intentional or unintentional, that communicate hostile, derogatory, or negative messages to target persons based solely upon their marginalized group membership (from Diversity in the Classroom, UCLA Diversity & Faculty Development, 2014). The first step in addressing micro-aggressions is to recognize when a microaggression has occurred and what message it may be sending. The context of the relationship and situation is critical. It has been alleged that this course neglects to take into account the unique significance of the "Ladla Beta" in the south Asian cultural context and covertly seeks to indirectly impute unsavory motives to Mummy-ji. Thus the mere existence of such a course constitutes a micro-aggression toward the all-sacrificing MILs who devoted every waking breath to the nurture of their male offspring.

Until these matters can be adjudicated by the faculty senate, enrollment in this course is placed on administrative hold. Although the institution encourages free and unbridled enquiry, university funds cannot be released for projects that target particular classes of individuals. Students have the option of either pursuing related projects as "independent study" or enrolling in "Advanced MIL Studies - Hermeneutics of DIL Transgression" already being offered.

Office of the Dean
    Faculty of Arts & Sciences

Laks09, Amica, guesshoo and 3 others like this.
  5. SunPa

SunPa Platinum IL'ite

What are the guaranteed results?
    Are you sure you can teach an old dog husband new tricks?

Fedex me the application form, please please.
    I will Fed ex it back to you with my DH.

PS- I hope you have the sanity of all your staff insured. Also please have counselors on standby.

SinghManisha, Amica, jskls and 3 others like this.
  6. sokanasanah

sokanasanah IL Hall of Fame

Per notice from the Dean, on-campus recruitment is discouraged.

Amica likes this.
  7. poovai

poovai Platinum IL'ite

Please consider opening up an on-line course for the 2017-Fall.

As a future MIL, shameful mom cannot show the face to outside world or I may have to move to Australia for good under my midden name. If any word leaked out he hasn't left behind his student life, all of my bride searching applications that were sent on behalf of him/behind his back will be thrown out in the garbage without even being considered in the first place; Any potential, with slightest possibility of any remote chance of the prospective bride/girl friend from our friends circle in this continent will be lost forever if his apartment is visited by a female species from our circle, all of his 'hidden secrets' will be hung out to dry in South Indian NAR market (North American Region).

Once proud 'tiger mom' failed as soon as let the cub run out wild.

Amica, jskls and Nonya like this.
  8. Nonya

Nonya Platinum IL'ite

This, messy flat, is a feature, not a handicap.
    You could show off a photo of his messy flat to the prospects, as proof that your dear son would never have invited a scheming woman to his flat, so that she could have her ways with him. A Pure boy; pure as Amul ghee.

poovai likes this.
  9. poi098

poi098 Bronze IL'ite

Thank you soooooooooooo much !! From the bottom of every Indian girls heart - Thank You!! Thank You!! Thank You!! Thank You!! Thank You!! Thank You!! Thank You!! Can't thank you enough... !!
    May God bless you with everything you desire and double that !! ! Bhagwan aapka bhala kare !!

Amica likes this.
  10. SunPa

SunPa Platinum IL'ite

Girls , girls, girls!! @Amica is missing
    Looks like this is a Trump University affiliate! :fearscream:

I knew it was too good to be true, sigh!
    I had such dreams...