1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Coping Suggestions

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by Raindoll, Oct 3, 2016.

1. Raindoll

Raindoll New IL'ite

My question is directed to ladies who feel they are married to a family lesser in social status/education than their family. How do you cope up with the difference? What do you do when you feel ashamed of their cheap tricks that is known to your family? How do you raise your children with better values? Most important, how do you gain your husband’s confidence and support in this?

I’m facing issues as stated above and in constant fight with my husband which is straining our relationship.

Will anyone like to share their experience?

2. MNR

MNR Gold IL'ite

Social status are you referring monetary terms? education means you hold higher degree than your husband's ?

In your post its not clear about the problem, it looks like general question.. If you give specific details , ladies here could help better.

But generally speaking in india majority in age 20-40 are first generation degree holders. As long as your husband holds equivalent degree should not matter to you. Education will not teach attitude, some are highly educated but dont have attitude. Some even did not go to school they are good and broad minded. I have these case in my family circles.

did they cheat you about their family status and income?

You have to put more details about what bothering you.

kcb likes this.