1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

confused and hurt..dont know how to solve

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by chaitanyatee, Sep 27, 2011.

1. chaitanyatee

chaitanyatee New IL'ite

dear all

i have been married for 3 and 1/2 yrs and have a one year old daughter.
    to sum up, my married life is not too food. i cannot understand my husband at all. i dont know if he us good/bad/saddistic, we always have fighrs almost daily. and let me tell he really has a very bad temper.
    when he gets into fights he goes to extremes and blabbers something which then hurts me. nowadays i feeel like i dont love/care him (i mean when i say i dnt care). the initial love is lost between us and i dont know if we will again be the same like before.
    the thing is he cares too much about his parents and siblings and he doesnt do that for me. his mom passed away and there were rituals. he expects too much respect frm my parents. fcourse, my dad came on the very day she died and my mom came a few days later to see him. they stay in a different place. now hes asking me why my parents did not come for 10th day and it hurt him.
    kindly advice on how to solve

chaitanya

2. puspita

puspita Silver IL'ite

Hi friend

You have not clearly mentioned the exact issues between u two.The problems like giving importance to his parents/siblings, expecting respect from ur parents are common issues, i mean not evevry1 does but here i have seen lots of cases...

now u told his mom is no more, so things between u two can improve slowly...i dont know exactly what happened but in my view ur parents should definitely be present on the 10th day...so if there is not any solid reason then its normal for ur husband to get angry....but we really cant do much about our parent's decision, so try to solve this by talking with him, explaining him....slowly this issue will go away..