1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Color - The Fabric of Our Lives

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by zipzipzoomzoom, Oct 8, 2011.

1. zipzipzoomzoom

zipzipzoomzoom Gold IL'ite

When I used to shop for clothes for work, I'd go overboard and purchase pant-suits. However, they are only for Managers.

In my old job, the Managers would come into work with jeans and T-shirt, so when they saw me with pant-suits, they would get taken aback.

In my next job, I wore jean and T-shirts, thinking it is the best way to blend in, as many people in IT come in wearing jean and T-shirts.

However, the Managers there wore pant-suits and I was advised that the dress code is NOT jean and T-shirts.

So, I came in with dark top and dark pants and flat shoes.

Then I got bored of dark top and recently bought more earth tone, deep hues.

Similar to hues of a sari, except they are sweaters.

Pink is a nice color.

I just gravitate towards purple.

But the color that seems to bring out natural Indian features is blue.

Coral blue.

[​IMG]

When studying documentation for job-related exams, many programs such as MS Word, Adobe PDF have highlighters, so you can mark sections of the text.

My favorite part of using highlighters is to define my OWN color, and then highlight the text.

It makes studying more fun because resembles a game of coloring.

Using different, attractive colors, whether buying a garment, or highlighting text, makes ones mood much brighter.

2. upfsabari

upfsabari IL Hall of Fame

Yes z4.. Bright colors gives more bright in our life..

3. zipzipzoomzoom

zipzipzoomzoom Gold IL'ite

Gosh, when I go shopping, I'm hard-pressed to find any vivid colored women's clothes. When i do find beautifully colored clothes, it is usually at a bargain basement store. Oh well, I guess one can look good, feel good, and have some money to spare :-D