Coffee Mornings - Part II

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by kAlyaniShAnti, May 23, 2011.

1. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

Sudha ma-enjoy the meet.[​IMG]
    KK-glad to know that mango kesari came out well.Enjoy with family.[​IMG]
    Vbj-glad you a get together in your colony and it went off well.[​IMG]

2. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

Riya,Satchi,Mira,Sai,Uma,Periamma and others-have a wonderful day.
    here another week end,no plans as of now.Take good care.

3. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

Good morning everyone !!

Aparna........wonderful hearing from you !!

Kamala..........wow, mango kesari.........mmmmmm........mouth watering. Not yet moved to Yercaud. Some repair work going on in that house but unloading over.

Viji ma, Mira, Satchi, VJB,.......lovely chatting with all of u !

Viji ma, good to see you active again in IL ma !!

Kalyani and Kanaks........smiley queen.........have to start working on the smileys again !!

Yes, am eager to meet few ILites atleast 2morrow........will keep you all posted on the event !!

Bye for now !!

4. Riyakathir

Riyakathir Platinum IL'ite

Dear Friends..

i am happy today.. In my ground floor, one newly married tamil couple joined. they are married for a month. she is very young and fresh from the college.. and very naughty and sportive person.. she is pregnant and informed the news to me. i was happy and just added her in to my daily prayer.. to add strength to her body and mind to deliver the baby healthy. i am planning to give her my hand made gulab jamuns... :)

I am trying to enjoy the cold here.. though i wear two socks, cold is pricking me beyond that too. but managing and acclimatized myself to office, home and winter.

i am making list of my resolutions for the year..

otherwise going on fine...

Satchi akka: I am making myself for that. Developing my self confidence which was going down and down.. i think every person will come across such a situation during a change.. i am making my self comfortable for it akka. thanks a lot for your concern regarding me.

Kanaka ma: Oh how was the friends visit to the home.. i am doing all you suggested ma.. thanks a lot for your concern on me.. i am wearing two socks.. leggins inside my salwar pant, a sweater and will close my whole face and neck. gloves compulsory when i am in open atmosphere.. i am looking like a terrorist in that costume.. but.. i am really safe.. thanks a lot ma. nice menu.. after reading yours only i remembered poha.. i just totally forgot the recepie... tomorrow break fast is decided.. he he he he...

kantha ma: Hmmm... Here the same ma.. Really not able to bear this cold.. it is pricking beyond my two socks.. but.. enjoy the cold.. that's all i can say... now i learned to manage a little...

bunny : its nice to know you had nice meet up with your friends... i am happy about your happiness.

Kalyani: i think i can manage the summer. when i was new to delhi it was summer.. and i feel i did not suffer this much. the health problems are the worst ones i am meeting with... though it was very high then chennai summer, i managed it. it does not interfere my routine. but.. started to get used to it... getting along. thanks dear.

apar-ram: thanks a lot dear.. i am learning to enjoy.. all my clothing are summer supportive as i am from chennai. now i am learning, and i am managing the winter. thanks a lot dear..

KKrish: thanks a lot akka.. prak is helping me a lot to win over or.. at least not to loose over all these politics.. but fine..
    managed to get along with the new atmosphere.. its been 5 months now in this office... will be soon ok with in a month... i am trying to protect a lot from this cold akka.. thanks a lot.

My big HI to all other lovely friends here.. it is very nice to hear from you all... meet you soon.

2 people like this.
  5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Hi dearies

Good relations are just like water, no colour, no shapre, no place, but still very very important for life

Good Morning and have a nice day

As people see my daily snippets they think I am addicted to writing but actually I am addicted towriting and in holding relationships. Everyone is important.

3 people like this.
  6. kAlyaniShAnti

kAlyaniShAnti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Friends, How are you all [​IMG]? Very Good Morning to you CM Dearies [​IMG]! Today I am feeling very lazy. Actually I was [​IMG] many times before finally I decided to drag myself out of bed :)

Sudha Dear, hope the rain have stopped and you are all set for the meet! Have a great time![​IMG]
    Riya Dear, good to know that you are getting accustomed to the cold! It must be very foggy and gloomy in the morning. Are you enjoying the fake smoking (the vapor formed while breathing) while travelling in the morning? [​IMG]
    Dear Kanaka, nice to see your colorful posts [​IMG]... What is your plan for Christmas[​IMG], New Year eve? Any music concert there?
    Kantha Dear, vanished again[​IMG]! But you told you would be there online always... ! What are you doing for [​IMG]?

2 people like this.
  7. kAlyaniShAnti

kAlyaniShAnti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sai, what is for Christmas? Any program in Pavy's school [​IMG]?
    Dear Mira, [​IMG]! Nice blogs for foodies, huh! [​IMG]... Believe me I have taken exactly this shape reading all your blogs! It really does a wonder!
    Dear Satchi and VJB, [​IMG]
    Dear Vijimma, where are you? Read your thread on shopping [​IMG]... I am also like you. Like to shop alone, take minimum possible time to select the thing, though must be spending a little more at times, because I do not keep track of the price of the items :hide:

Dear Saroj, Soniya, CL, Malathy, Vijaya, Paru , Shanta[​IMG] !!!
    Bye to all Sweet Dearies [​IMG]...

2 people like this.
  8. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

Good morning everyone !!

I am busy with docmenting (!!) my Nagaland travelogue and soon you will see them in the TRAVEL page. Thanks Viji ma, Mira, Kalyani, Satchi, VJB for all your support for my earlier one on Assam !!

Yes, the rains are not troubling Chennai for the last 2 days and hoping they behave today too as I am eager to meet Nitya ka and Shakambari akka and ?? who else will surprise !!

Rest later.....so take care and have a great weekend !!

9. kanthaeikon

kanthaeikon Gold IL'ite

10. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

Good evening India, Middle East! Good morning USA!

Vijiakka: Dear Vijiakka , Hope you are getting better and better now. Take plenty of rest and care.
    Kantha Bhen: Nice cauliflowers. I know the green one is called brocco-flower. It’s a grafting of the broccoli and cauliflower. I think the purple is red cabbage. Don’t know about the yellow.
    Have you posted a picture of the recipes with these?
    Kanaka: There is too much kesari left. So I am going to make it sojji appam. My younger son likes it. That way we don’t have to eat it.
    Hi Kalyani: This morning I too woke up early but went back to bed and got up an hour and a half late. How is your cold? Hope you feel better.
    Sudha: Keyboard is good now? Looking forward to hearing about your Chennai meet.
    Riya: Glad to know you have a young friend in your building. Life will be much livelier for you with someone to talk to in Tamil. Enjoy. Take care of your health and keep warm.
    All have a great weekend!

1 person likes this.