Clarrification about pregnant

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by BuviVishal, Feb 10, 2012.

1. BuviVishal

BuviVishal Gold IL'ite

Today i tested in home itself. got negative result :-(. I have taken the test early in the morning 5.30 a.m.

I am thinking to meet doctor.

Anybody knows good gynaecologists in chennai. i am staying in Guindy.

2. Magee

Magee Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

Every women health differs, one cannot be same like other.
    Taking folic acid is really good, try to avoid travelling long distance (you may shift your house near to your workplace or try to change your job near to your house). Do not strain your self.

Magee

3. Magee

Magee Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hi Buvi,

You can consult Malar hospital in adyar, which is near to you.

4. BuviVishal

BuviVishal Gold IL'ite

Hi Magee,

Yes its near to me. can you please share you experience about that hospital since already i met three doctors but i am not feel good of their treatment thats why i am thinking to meet very good doctor. Do i get appointment for today?

5. BuviVishal

BuviVishal Gold IL'ite

HI

I met doctor yesterday. she told there is no possibility for +ve result at this time :-:)-(. she asked me to do few tests in my 2nd day periods. Periods is not yet come. i informed about in HB level. for that she gave tablets.

Actually i dont like to take tablets instead of this i wished to take healthy food. Can you please tell me in which food HB is more. please help me to get increase my HB level. From yesterday i am not feel good. worrying lot. My confident level is getting decreased.:-:)-(. i dont know how to come out from this worry... I think my health is too worst.

Regards
    Buvana

6. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Better Luck next time Buvi...it happens so its OK. Anyway, do take the meds that your doctor has prescribed as they wil help you to regularise your cycle.

Yes, eating healthy is a must. Avoid lots of junk food, fat and colas. Try to exercise or walk for 20 mins atleast in a day. Healthy foods for a good menstrual cycle and proper ovulation include fresh fruits and green veggies for iron and folic, dairy products for calcium, less of oily food etc. The basics are the same.

Most important, please do not get stressed. It seems from your posts that you are getting a bit too worried, so calm down and let your body system take its own course. You are still young, so dont worry. Ignore everybody around you and do what makes you happy. It is a natural habit of humans to express their views about any subject without being asked at any time, but it does not mean that you will have to go as per their say. So wish you goodluck and now that you are in consultation with your doctor, just relax your mind.

7. BuviVishal

BuviVishal Gold IL'ite

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your reply.I got severe fever from friday night and periods came on saturday evening. When i met check up after saw my nutrus scanned report the doctor asked me to take a few test(HB, thairod, blood sugar...) in my 2nd day of period with empty stomach. i gave the blood on yesterday morning. today i will get the report. my co-sister saw my report. in that report they mentioned as polycystic ovaries is there. i have taken the scan on last october. but nobody informed this since i am dont have enough knowledge about this medical line. my co-sister exlained clearly but it seems like she is altering me. after dicussion i got more tension and getting lot of afraid.

Polycystic Ovaries Is the decease???????
    Is it possible to get a child???
    If anyone face this kind of health issue can you please share your experience. i am loosing my confident as of now :-(.
    i am praying lot about today's blood report :-(..

rEgards,
    Buvana

8. sitharaj

sitharaj Gold IL'ite

Hi Buvana,

First of all; you should stop worrying so much. I know it is better said that done, but this wouldnt help.

If my case would help- I want to share it with you. Right from my school days my periods were irregular (I was always a chubby kid from the start). My mom used to give me so many traditional stuff to try and induce my periods such as sesame seeds, dates and such.

After six months when i didnt get my periods, on a family friend advising her- my mom took me to a doctor. I was diagonsed with polycycstic ovaries and low heamoglobin. The doc had explained the case to my mom, but she was never keen on taking medicines. She was of the notion that taking medicines will do more harm and by eating good foods everything will be solved. Though not understanding the situation myself I followed how my mom advised. Later as life got busier, my periods started coming but never regular.

When i was doing my masters- my periods again got irregular. this time i went to a doc myself and repeated all the tests and discussed the case with my doc. This time I found that along with polycystic ovaries, low heamoglobin- i also had thyroid. My doctor explained the case properly to me, did a lot of research; and by now since i started taking my own decisions- i convinced my mom and started taking medication. Along with that I started working out, following a healthier diet and such.

My life went on such for 1.5 years and every 3 months i used to visit the doc, get my thyroid tested and religiosly follow the medications.

I got married this september (we were not preventing nor were we trying for a baby); in october i found out that i was expecting. This was despite having polycystic ovaries for such a long time along with thyroid. And i strongly believe that this has happened because my hormones and the system within was well maintained with mine and the doctor's efforts.

I know one thing, with polycystic ovaries your mood and stress affects your body to a great extent- last year march i got a notice that my company had closed down and i was given a ten days notice. that was a great shock for me and i didnt get my periods the whole of march, april and when i was more relaxed in may- my periods came and my doctor told me that i need to have a positive mind and any tension i take can affect my body.

As of now, with the grace of God- everything is good with me and my baby.

I understand it has come as a shock for you; but there are so many ladies out there and another two of whom i know personally- who has conceived with polycystic ovaries and thyroid.

Let your reports come today and with a clear mind, you should discuss your health with your doctor. I am sure they will help you out and will prescribe you medicines. I understand you dont like taking medicines, but you need them now. And this is benefit you and will help you realise your dreams.

dont worry, be positive, try to follow a healthier lifestyle, imp follow what that doc suggests and pray will..

I am sure things will work out for you very soon.

9. sitharaj

sitharaj Gold IL'ite

and most important- never lose your confidence.

Medical science has advanced so much and take it as a blessing that we are living in such an age where there are so many discoveries that can help us.

You will be just fine; dont worry at all

10. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Buvi dear...

Feel so close to you through this forum. I do hope you are feeling much better by now. Our friend Sithara has given you a very well explained reply.

I too had the same problem as yours, but with proper medicines, I have luckily started getting my periods regularly. You know your body better that anybody else, so dont worry. Be strong. You are lucky you are still very young and you have a long road ahead of you.

Medicinal science has opened all doors for any problem to be solved. It is so advanced now and thanks to science and technology, we are cured of so many problems.

Rest assured. Keep your mind calm and follow your doctor's advice. These days, there is a lot of information available on the web. You can search by yourself on the net and do a bit of reading instead of just being disturbed by scary discussions. This will also keep you updated and will help you to ask questions to your doctor and speak openly.