Cinema Quiz

Discussion in 'Online Games & Puzzles' started by Sofea, Oct 28, 2011.

1. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

A- Sunil Dutt
    B- Rajendra Kumar
    C- Nargis
    D- Sanjay Dutt
    E- Kumar Gaurav
    F- Mahesh Bhatt

X- Rocky
    Y- Love Story
    Z- Naam

1 person likes this.
  2. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

You're right with the translations but unfortunately for you, no marks for that!Harhar

3. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Pallavi, I thought with the connection of Aamir and Imran, ARR's name would have been easy to find. And the rest would have followed suit ;-) Hehehe, quiz na appadi ippadi than irukum (you should always expect the expected with quiz and puzzles like this :-D)

1 person likes this.
  4. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Tnkesaven, I wanted to say the tamil film, Sneghithiye but I realized that this was actually a remake of a Marathi film, Bindhaast. So probably Bindhaast is the right answer, then?

5. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Ok, I'll ask the next question

Telugu

A is one of the rare actors who became a star even though his family is not from the industry. He started his career by acting in small roles and assisting directors. He then became an assistant director to B in the film called X. X happens to be one of the big hits of actor C.

Both B and C have worked in a number of films together and both are married to actresses. B's wife is still acting while C's wife have quit films after her marriage.

Even though A has worked with B in his initial years, it was D who gave A the much needed break. In fact 3 out of the 4 films that A & D have worked together thus far, have become big hits. And all the 3 hits were remade in Tamil.

Name A, B, C, D, X and the 3 hit films that A & D have worked together.

6. Pallavi4me

Pallavi4me Platinum IL'ite

Okies.. Quiz master

I think you have already posed one more question.. will try to answer that...........:)

7. Pallavi4me

Sofea,

After reading, re- reading & re-reading.. I think I could guess a bit.... I may be completely wrong.

A - Ravi Teja (I'm not sure if he worked as Assistant director to Puri Jaggannath)

Then based on first assumption of Ravi Teja. I think B - Puri Jagganath & C- Mahesh babu ... then X becomes - Pokkiri...

But then I dnt think B's wife is Actress, C - Mahesh babu's wife is an actress but quit the career... THis is the only on think that is mataching.But remaining answers are not matching with your clues.

Then I dont who is D if A - Ravi Teja.

But about the films being remade in Tamil - Kick (Thillalangadi) & Bhadra (Idnt movie name in Tamil - But Simbhu & Jyothika done that movie)

So pl help out with some clues master...........

8. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

A is right. The rest are not :-D

Ok, some clues. C is not Mahesh Babu. C is an 80's actor who became very famous in 90's. And he's still acting.

Since you have the answer for A, try looking at Ravi Teja's hit films and you'll be able to guess who is D.

Another clue- both the directors( B & D) were former assistant directors to Ram Gopal Varma.

9. Pallavi4me

Yippee..............:banana:banana one of my answer's is correct..

Thank you master Ji' for Clues.. Then i wil check & come back.

1 person likes this.
  10. Pallavi4me

Ok.. Ok.. Sofea... I got the clues...................

B - Krishna Vamsi. C- Nagarjuna. (you did n't seem to leave Nagarjuna in any topic now a days)

C's Wife is Amala - Quit Acting

B's Wife is Ramya Krisha - Still acting

so, Krishna vamsi gave a good chance to Ravi Teja in Sindhuram.. Right!! Right!! I'm right.

Then D is Puri Jagganath., who gave big break toRavi Teja with Itlu Sravani Subramanyam & Idiot.. (i dont know whether these two films remade in tamil or not.. I slightly remember Simbhu doing Idiot scenes in tamil..Then it can be) and then Amma Naanna oo Tamil Ammayi.. This was remade as M.Kumaran Son of Mahalakshmi

So, by adding the two films i mentioned in earlier post.. Kick, Bhadra & Amma nanna oo Tamil Ammayi.. his films have been remade into Tamil...

Ufffffffffff!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally I gave all the answers........... Hurray!!!

So one more point i learned is today.. Krishna Vamsi & Puri are Assistant directors to RG.

3 people like this.