1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Chinni's reaction - 1

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by tuffyshri, Jan 8, 2012.

1. tuffyshri

tuffyshri Gold IL'ite

Day before yesterday I commuted to office by my two wheeler. While returning back, there was heavy traffic jam (which is not very unusual) - vehicles waiting for signal. We two-wheelers take advantage of the side paths - not the foot paths, just the gap between the foot path and main road. usually it will be up and down with some stones, wires, garbage cans, etc. I usually drive it out but this day was some how not able to drive easily. I was trying my best to make use of the little path between a huge dip on to my right and a bus on the left. I think I kind of struggling a bit, when someone from my back pushed the vehicle. No, someone had actually hit my vehicle from behind to keep moving, as if I am blocking the way for very long time. I lost my balance for a second yet drove back in normalcy. I turned behind to see two IT guyz in a bike laughing among themselves looking at me - mocking me. I got furious yet kept moving. After sometime when the street was kind of wide I stopped and turned behind - I wanted to scold them, shout at them. But their luck, the traffic started to move and this bike just overtook me in a full speed, I lost them. I felt bad at myself that I didnt scold them. Seldom did I note down their numbers.

I came home with burning anger. As soon as I stepped in, I started narrating the incident to my DH - in fact shouting. I was deeply hurt, ashamed, what not. My DH tried to soothe me, when my little one who was actually doing her homework softly said 'vidumma... its ok. ne kovappadadha' (let go mom, its ok. you dont get angry) without even raising her head. My heart did consider that and immediately started cooling down. :)

2 people like this.

2. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

So cute that was from your chinni.
    sometimes we get a lot to learn from our children, tuffy :)

3. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

That is so cute. Child is the father of man. :)

4. upfsabari

upfsabari IL Hall of Fame

toooooo cute from your DD.. :)

5. prana

prana IL Hall of Fame

Kids!!!what else to say..
    cute gal..