1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Chapter 14 Daddy Returns A Serial Story By Sho

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by shobimanju, Dec 14, 2011.

1. shobimanju

shobimanju Bronze IL'ite

Chapter 14

“Sona … Sona …. Come out dear …”

“We have to buy a house…Sona”

“and then a car… “

“I have to go abroad daddy...”

“I want you to get married dear…”

“Ok daddy I will… “

“Oh daddy your face glows…”

“You are happy …”

“Its en…ough Sona, it’s going to pain for the mirror “

“Leave something for tomorrow….”

“You go away this is girl’s room …”

“Go away ….”

“Go away… “

“Daddy, go away….”

“She doesn’t have a father any more…”

No… no …. No body can take my daddy away from me. Who is he to tell I don’t have my daddy anymore. How I controlled my self holding his collar and shook him away.

“Daddy ... Daddy.. Please I’m sorry daddy …I will not push you out, daddy please come back”

“Daddy I want you daddy please come back”

“I want to do a lot for you daddy please come back”

Suddenly I started shaking and it started raining too. I could feel the water sprinkling on my face. No, I don’t want this when I’m talking with my daddy. Because I realized what’s happening around me. With great difficulty I opened my eyes and as usual it was my sons shaking me and my husband sprinkling water on my face.

“Again mummy again the dream is it?”

“Don’t worry mama, grandpa will certainly come one day”

“Come on mama come on.. Let’s go”

They pulled me out of the bed. My husband just held my hands and patted softly. That was enough for me to start the day. The day went on and all my routines got over.

I found my cozy place to continue with my dream. I still had something more to dream about. But this time it was about my past, about the memories frozen in my brain.The memories of the thirteenth day.

Earlier I used to get such dreams more frequently but when I realized, whenever I am disturbed with those thoughts I stir up the feelings of my mom and my sis too. I felt guilty when they start crying. So I learnt to control my feelings and to keep them within me. But rarely, there are some out breakings too like today. It all happened seven years before. Seven long years my dad had gone away from this world.

“Will he come back?”

“Daddy please come back...”

This thought fails to go away from my mind. I want to see my daddy. I want my daddy back. Goodness graces how I had survived that pain. Those memories are still so fresh. Those words

“She doesn’t have her father anymore...”

But my dad was still sleeping. How can he say like that? But those sobbing I heard. That had taken away my consciousness on that day.

When I opened my eyes next … oh my… What am I hearing….

Crying….Weeping…Yelling…everything which says my dad is no more here. My heart ached. It ached so much that I felt it’s gonna burst. But why didn’t It burst I was intolerable. I also cried, wept and yelled. But all in vain, who doesn’t like us cry did not turn up... He didn’t realize we are crying. He had gone far from realization.

He‘s not gonna come anymore. Sick, pain, cry nothing’s gonna help us. Again I fainted, when I opened my eyes I felt somebody trying to hold me tight, close to her. Alas! How can I forget my mom, I felt her hand so naïve trying to support me and take support as well. No I’m not going to break I have to look after my mom I held her tight , close to me then I had a feeble sob over my other shoulder, my sis. I held both of them tight and close to me and looked at my dad.

“Daddy, please come back”

Over. Everything was over. Except for those cherrishable memories which makes me survive. And those horrifying memories heartlessly reminding me about the fact.

I felt tears rolling down my cheeks. I slowly opened my eyes and looked up at the sky. The sky was clear, so many stars twinkling, which one is you daddy? Are you seeing us from there? Daddy all wishes have come true daddy, we have a house, we have a car and all the house hold utilities we wanted to buy we have all of them with us and... and I even have come abroad daddy ... more than everything I have a beautiful family daddy.. I want your grandsons to see you feel you, your love and gentleness,,,We have so many things to share with you… we miss you daddy we feel so incomplete without your presence please…

“Daddy please will you come back”

Shobana Manjunath

will continue tomorrow....

1 person likes this.

2. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

oh this episode is indeed a heavy one at heart......

1 person likes this.
  3. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

that was a baeutiful narration.. awesome...

1 person likes this.
  4. SujySreeram

SujySreeram Silver IL'ite

Simply superb dear...Daughter's love for her Dad. So Touching.

1 person likes this.
  5. shobimanju

shobimanju Bronze IL'ite

hai friends

Thanku thanku thanku....

thanks a a lot

regards

Shobimanju

6. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

that was indeed a touching episode...

Shanti