1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Chahiye Thoda pyar

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, May 1, 2014.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Chahiye Thoda Pyar​
    A joke that came on whats app recently. A wife asked , when I die , will u remarry? Hubby said yes, I need company. How soon will u marry ? Husband says, darling u know , how expensive things are these days, I will try and hold the reception on the condolences meet itself, to save on expenses.
    Digvijaya Singh meets his Amrita: Love in the time of elections | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

Love knows no age and boundry eh ! But I was surprised when I was informed about Digvijay singh’s love affair on my whats app with pics of the two. Not trusting whats app, I googled and lo and behold it is true I found it.

The 67 year old widower, Digvijay singh, the Union Minister who takes pot shots at everyone, was caught with his selfies with the 40 something reporter, cuddling together, and saying , see I am a widower, my wife died last year, and she has filed for divorce, so we will marrry as soon as it comes thru.

See how honorable the intentions are, that marriage is on the mind. And Diggy is decent, he has waited a year after his wife’s death, how many are so decent ? in many communities, when the wife dies, if the husband wants to remarry, he does not go to the cremation, which is then done by other family members. Wonder what Diggy did then .

Diggy gives youngsters like me hope, that life and romance does not end at 60, that there are babes around who may be wanting to divorce their young husbands for older guys. Diggy is elder to her by 25 years, meanign when diggy married, I am sure this babe must not have been born. And that means Diggy’s eldest child , must be almost the same age now as her! Wonder what will this second mom then be called.

And diggy used to hit everyone below the belt, and for the last few months was silent on TV, I was wondering why, for he used to provide mirth to me, he and manish pandey and kapil sibal, the loyal faithfuls of the Gandhis, and parrotign what they wanted them to say. Now I know why, diggy was busy romancing who knows singing “ Main tera Chand , Tu Meri Chandini” .

But Diggy needs company, his wife is no more, he needs someone to talk to. So instead of talking all sort of things on TV, at least now he will be sitting at home, watching TV like me, and talking to his wife eh ! Diggy at 67 got a 43 year old, so me at 60 can hope for a late thirties babe eh ! Ah ! My my dreams will get more colourful now, I know all is not lost( hope wifey does not read this blog, her sense of humor differs from mine quite a bit) !!! And who knows ND Tiwari sire a kid pretty late, so here we wait and see.

Well Diggy is following ND Tiwarim having a ball even now eh ! But look at poor Rahul, no one in sight for him, God is not kind, giving so many to some, and none to some eh ! I feel sad for Rahul, poor chap.

The Grounded Planes
    Two charter planes grounded for violating liquor laws

Two private planes were checked at IGI airport Delhi, and one was found to have a full fledged bar, with two ladies serving on board, the charges being that first u cannot have ladies serving, they must be airhostesses, and secondly u cannot have liquor on board, when u are flying in india, so two offences.

The second aircraft has an interesting tale to tale. A half bottle of Vodka was found, and nop babes, and that was enough for the authourities to get angry. Funnier was the airline response.

Seems a year back , Shahrukh khan and 11 others flew in this aircraft to the Gulf, and over international waters one can drink, and they gave the full menu ordered by SRK which included a bottle of vodka, and chicken curry, chickan tikka and all other eatables.Seems half bottle was left over, and that was that bottle, roaming over the skies of india, left over form a year back.

Now my question is this, that did no one came to clean the aircraft from inside, and take away the bottle, that no one hired this aircraft again in the year’s time ?

And to the indian authourities, I ask, u can drink on land, but not in air ? This is a private craft, and one can even have bath inside , or sleep and be intimate with wife or partner, or whoever, what laws applies here in a private plane ?

And what is the harm in having two pretty ladies on aircraft who are not trained.this is a private jet, with licenced pilots, and not truck drivers, who are learning to drive a plane and endangering lives below, how does it matter to the authorities, I don’t seem to understand.

It is like Cricket rules appying to IPL. IPL being private, there are many matters between the francise owner and the players, who is the BCCI to tell them ?

But I wonder, king fisher airhostesses, who are laid off in hundreds, poor things, they should apply for these private jets, good pay at least now during election season when all flights go full, trained as well, and good money will come by.

I never knew a second marriage, and a bottle of vodka, can cause so much news eh ! guys and gals, keep doing it, kamalji is watching, and grinning eh !

KAMAL MAHTANI

Priyanka to Manmohanji:
    "Your brother is helping BJP to win"
    Manmohanji :
    "What about your brother?"

A space ship hovers over Mumbai...
    Aliens from inside the space ship :" We are going to Hijack your city"
    Mumbaikar : "Pehle parking ke liye jagah miltaa hai kyaa dekh...
    baat kartaa hai..[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Written by a 90 year old
    This is something we should all read at least once a week!!!!! Make sure you read to the end!!!!!!
    Written by Regina Brett, 90 years old, of the Plain Dealer, Cleveland , Ohio .
    "To celebrate growing older, I once wrote the 45 lessons life taught me. It is the most requested column I've ever written.
    My odometer rolled over to 90 in August, so here is the column once more:
    1. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
    2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
    3. Life is too short – enjoy it.
    4. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and family will.
    5. Pay off your credit cards every month.
    6. You don't have to win every argument. Stay true to yourself.
    7. Cry with someone. It's more healing than crying alone.
    8. It's OK to get angry with God. He can take it.
    9. Save for retirement starting with your first paycheck.
    10. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
    11. Make peace with your past so it won't screw up the present.
    12. It's OK to let your children see you cry.
    13. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
    14. If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn't be in it.
    15. Everything can change in the blink of an eye, but don't worry, God never blinks.
    16.. Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
    17. Get rid of anything that isn't useful. Clutter weighs you down in many ways.
    18. Whatever doesn't kill you really does make you stronger.
    19.. It's never too late to be happy. But it’s all up to you and no one else.
    20. When it comes to going after what you love in life, don't take no for an answer.
    21. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy clothes. Don't save it for a special occasion. Today is special.
    22. Over prepare, then go with the flow.
    23. Be eccentric now. Don't wait for old age to wear purple.
    24. The most important sex organ is the brain.
    25. No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
    26. Frame every so-called disaster with these words 'In five years, will this matter?'
    27. Always choose life.
    28. Forgive
    29. What other people think of you is none of your business.
    30. Time heals almost everything. Give time time.
    31. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
    32. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
    33. Believe in miracles.
    34. God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn't do.
    35. Don't audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.
    36. Growing old beats the alternative of dying young.
    37. Your children get only one childhood.
    38. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
    39. Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.
    40. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab ours back.
    41. Envy is a waste of time. Accept what you already have, not what you need
    42. The best is yet to come...
    43. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
    44. Yield.
    45. Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift."

What say Friends ? I loved it, I don’t know about u. Smile , till my next blog comes on Monday.
    (So many subjects on my mind.Rajeha the builder died , leaving behind 11000 crores to his two daughters , and nothing to his only son, what say ? )

5 people like this.

2. Manjureddy

Manjureddy Gold IL'ite

Kamalji, good to note that Digvijay has kindled great hopes in the hearts of our aging male population !
    It is commendable that he has honestly owned up to the relationship, while other political specimens were hiding lawfully wedded wives in the closet or sowing wild oats on the sly. Still, I do feel a bit sad that the most eligible bachelor in their Party continues to sit wifeless while senior members merrily go in for second innings . Cupid has been very unfair here.

The half bottle of leftover vodka flying around for a whole year sounds too crazy ! Just shows what an inefficient housekeeping department they have.

1 person likes this.
  3. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Kamalji, I am seriously thinking of entering politics. Netas nearing seventies(Diggy) and often touching eighties (N.D.Tiwari) manage to get their choice of beauties but when I go for my weekend walks to the Lodhi Garden , the PYTs don't een give me a first glance let alone a second one. May be I'd have a better luck as a politician.

4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Manjuji,
    YEs now that u say it, cupid has been most unfair, to both rahul and Modi, both bachelors.
    Housekeeping department eh ! TYes can u imagine saying that it was there since last year, it means the plane has not been in use, nor cleaned at all. The indian railways that way are good, as soons as the trains reaches the destionation, u see small urchins coming to pick up papers and bottles, and here for one year it lies there? Unbeleivable.and what was the use of giving out the menu to the aurhourities.

and Shah ruhk had 11 other people with him, so just half a bottle of vodka consumed between 12 chaps ? i cant swallow it.

HAHA

Regards

kamal

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Balaji,

i too wonmder the same as u, we both dont look bad, u see.But if the babes are giving their youth to the oldies politicians, they do get good jobs, positions, and at times cheap land at throwaway prices, which u and i cant give eh !What say ?

Regards

kamal