Celebrity Chef Sanjeev Kapoor joins with Rainbow Milk to promote Taste & Goodness

Discussion in 'Africa & Middle East - Other Areas' started by landmark, Jan 28, 2013.

1. landmark

landmark New IL'ite

Good Morning Ladies,

i would like to share with you an article i read below that was published in the newspapers today

Celebrity Chef Sanjeev Kapoor joins hands with Rainbow Milk topromote Taste & Goodness

FrieslandCampina Middle East, part of Royal FrieslandCampina – thelargest dairy co-operative in the world - today announced that Celebrity ChefSanjeev Kapoor will be stepping into the role of Rainbow Milk Ambassador forthe Middle East. SanjeevKapoor is a celebrated Indian chef and entrepreneur who is the most familiarChef face on Indian TV; owns a TV Channel Food with a huge viewer base and hasauthored more than 150 cookery books.

Known for his discerning taste, Sanjeev Kapoor will help theRainbow brand strengthen its connection with the seven million strong SouthAsian population living in the Middle East and deliver Rainbow’s message ofbeing the perfect match for tea. Tea is one of the most important beveragesconsumed every day. Rainbow Evaporated Milk adds a rich taste which perfectlycomplements the tea time experience. Made from pure cow’s milk, Rainbow Milkhas no preservatives and is sourced directly from farms across Northern Europe.

Speakingon the engagement with Rainbow, Sanjeev Kapoor said: “As a regular visitor tothe Middle East, I have enjoyed the exceptional taste Rainbow Evaporated Milkadds to my cup of tea! Rainbow is a symbol of high quality and tasty dairyproducts and I am proud to be associated with a brand with such high standards.”

SumeetMathur, Marketing Director, FrieslandCampina Middle East adds “Sanjeev Kapooris renowned for his world-class cooking. We are glad that he is joining ourmission of bringing the taste and goodness of Rainbow Milk to consumers acrossthe region.”

FrieslandCampina,the parent company of Rainbow Milk, is owned by over 14,000 member farmersspread across the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany. As the largest dairyco-operative in the world, the company maintains control and stringent qualitythough the dairy value chain – from grass to glass.

Asa dairy brand, Rainbow Milk has been present in this region for 56 years.Today, the company boasts of a wide array of world-class products across theMiddle East including evaporated milk, long life milk and instant milk powder.

AboutFrieslandCampina Middle East

FrieslandCampina Middle East operates in theKingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, andKuwait. The company’s well-known brand, Rainbow, has been a key player in thedairy industry. Launched in 1955, Rainbow offers high quality and practicaldairy products. Packed in a tin, Rainbow milk does not need refrigeration, andconvenient to use and store as there was no breakage. This was an instantsuccess bearing in mind the arid, hot climate of the Middle East. The rich,creamy taste and consistency of Rainbow evaporated milk has made it popular foruse in tea and coffee, direct consumption, cooking and for making desserts.

Over the last 50 years, Rainbow hasdiversified its product offering to match the lifestyle needs of the region’sconsumers. This includes the popular evaporated milk, in delicious variants –Original, Gold and Cardamom and in two variants for those seeking specifichealth benefits – Light and Low Cholesterol. In its factory in Jeddah, thecompany produces Long Life Liquid Milk in Full Cream and Low Fat forms and in 4delicious flavors for kids. Rainbow also has Instant Milk Powder and SweetenedCondensed Milk. The company is the regional subsidiary of RoyalFrieslandCampina N.V. which is the largest dairy-cooperative in the world.

2. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

That sounds good Sanjeev kapoor and Rainbow togather.But i could not believe one thing you said 'rainbow milk doesnt contain any preservatives'