1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Celebrating Valentines day with you all....

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Mindian, Feb 13, 2012.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Mindi dear what Srini has written is 100 percent true. Looks play an important role in Romance but you should have a person who understands what the eyes are telling. Looking at each other and knowing each other is the perfect romance I think, you need not speak with looks only you can say I love you.

But what to do my dh is a simple person and does not understand these things. If I try to tell him slowly something so that others wont hear, he will say , say loudly I cant hear you. No doubt he is a gem of a person but what I want in a romantic way he does not know. Hope you understand what I am saying.

2. kelly1966

kelly1966 Platinum IL'ite

mindi.. I had great fun answering.. just that basically I'm a very practical person.. who loves to get romanced ( like all women) but I will invariably feel very out of place very time a boyfriend tried to be tooo romantic.... now when I met S he is so very unromantic and we together can can easily win the most unromantic couple ever award world wide but.. its the little mundane things and silly arguments and our great understanding of eachother that we have withstood together all the turmoils of marriage.. and so are quite envied by alot of friend and relatives...
    valentines day has no significance to us as S says everyday we are together its VALENTINES DAY!!!!...
    kerman

3. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

hahahah viji.... I perfectly understand what you are saying..that is because men are more simple and uncomplicated than women...anyway at your age you can say whatever you want... LOUDLY..it is called the license of age,take advantage of that..LOL

1 person likes this.
  4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Mindi dear for your immediate reply

5. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

hey kelly
    I was just pulling your legs and mine too in the process..yeah ,you do come out as a very practical person.:)

its the little mundane things and silly arguments and our great understanding of eachother that we have withstood together all the turmoils of marriage.. and so are quite envied by alot of friend and relatives...

touch wood ! hope it remains that way always :):cheers
    valentines day has no significance to us as S says everyday we are together its VALENTINES DAY!!!!...
    Great :thumbsup thats the way to be..:)

6. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mindi,

getting romantic eh ! Good post.light and sprightly. For me it is just another day, we celebrated dayghters birthday yest, we went out for dinner, and i overeat, see it was a buffet, and i must have my paisa vasool, but now have promised myself, to go easy, my health is more important. luckilhy nothing happened, but feeling full today.

yes an old movie and a take away dinner, wonderful really. May u have many many happy ones more.God bless u.

Regards

kamal

7. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Mindi, there is also another song which goes, paarvai onre podhume, pallaayiram sol venduma (one look is enough, there is no need for thousands of words) This is a romantic, yesteryear song pa...I go by that...:biggrin2:

Sriniketan

8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Mindi dear in Hindi there is a song Ankhon ankhon me ishara hogaya baite baite jeena ka sahara hogaya.

9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear friends

I am reviving this thread for those who have not read it. So that you can enjoy Mindi's post during Valentine's day last year

1 person likes this.