Can we shift house while pregnant?

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by tanisha123, Feb 16, 2011.

1. shree

shree Silver IL'ite

hi,

it is better not to shift. try to avoid.

2. tanisha123

tanisha123 New IL'ite

3. shree

shree Silver IL'ite

hi,

from my personal experience am saying. few things happened after our shifting for which we were blamed it all happened b'cos we shifted our house. if there is no other go then go ahead otherwise try to avoid.

4. ahujarmn

ahujarmn New IL'ite

The pregnant woman should not participate in the shifting like lifting , cleaning the house, moving the furniture, arranging the things in the new house . If everything is set in the new house then there is no problem I feel

Thyagarajan likes this.
  5. shree

shree Silver IL'ite

hi,

but it is not possible. we will be doing some thing or the other.

6. babycorn

babycorn Silver IL'ite

I agre with Shree.My hands will normally go and do things although I control myself.

7. ahujarmn

ahujarmn New IL'ite

Even I am not a person who will sit and watch others working. But if its for the sake of the baby u should control. Go for a walk or stay in a friends house till everything is set .

8. tanisha123

tanisha123 New IL'ite

thanks ladies for the comments.

9. shabhi

shabhi New IL'ite

Hi shree It has been long time in this thread, just curious what happened next. Did you conceive again in new home? I went through same situation and at lost recently it was 3 years of trying and it went away without any reason I am so devastated and guilty on myself, I never knew something like this exists otherwise would never have moved or put suitcase on bed it was a big mistake. If you can reply i would really appreciate it.

10. Sunburst

Sunburst Platinum IL'ite

This is something new I am hearing now . We shifted to a new , bigger house while I was pregnant with my 2nd one . I helped my hubby pack and box things and was also managing my toddler . We got some guys who did the moving part and arranging the heavy furnitures in the new house . Everything else was unpacked and organized by me and DH . Needless to say , the whole kitchen was organised by me which means climbing up the chairs to arrange things in shelves . As long as you are not lifting something very happy or bending over , I don't see it an issue .

Sanguineme and sindmani like this.