Can Rahu Ketu Pariharam in SriKalahasthi be repeated ?

Discussion in 'Andhra Pradesh' started by Rajee52, Jul 29, 2013.

1. Rajee52

Rajee52 New IL'ite

Can anyone help me to get this clarified ?

We have done Rahu Ketu pariharam for my cousin a year back, but now one of her friend's astrologer has seen her jathagam and has suggested to do the rahu kethu pooja in different procedure.The procedure is that she has to go stay in the satram the day before pooja and that the day should be in anyone of the listed star Ashwini,Moolam,Maham,Sadhayam and Tiruvadharai.After performing the rahu kethu pariharam by buying the tickets in kalahasthi she has to perform paneer abhishegam to Lord Shiva.He has mentioned that the pariharam is completed only if we do the abhishegam

The pariharam that was done before was done on Saturday and is not having the listed star, the paneer abhishegam was not performed..So bit confused if we can repeat it again.The astrologer has also mentioned that if we have done the pariharam we need not repeat it.

When we asked this to her friend she has said to repeat the pariharam, we dont have the astrologer number to get this clarified.

Please help me to proceed on this.

Thanks in advance,
    Rajee.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2013

2. sarada30

sarada30 Platinum IL'ite

dear rajee,

yes the pooja can be done when ever your friend visit kalahasti. There is no problem in performing the pooja second time.

Wish you and your friend good luck.

3. rachaputi

rachaputi Platinum IL'ite

Rahu ketu puja and naga dosham pariharam should not do more than once as of i heard, so we did once only... But dont know it exactly..