1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

came to know that ex is married

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by ivlakshmi, Dec 12, 2011.

1. ivlakshmi

ivlakshmi Platinum IL'ite

Hi thnx friends..
    Little lost- I had the same feeling that some day he would miss me , come back and take me back by telling an apology..but its not the case he and his family never felt the loss .. Since they are men they feel that they can easily get another and they generally get it..It is not the case with we women..
    Now, I am slowly coming to terms with reality.. yes, i have reduced FB visits to greater extent because it would only hurt me and I dont want to hurt myself further

2. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

LL

Not everyone who is that way has really bounced back to tehir normal life....diff. people cope up in diff. ways...whether he is mourning the sad end of his marriage or not...we never know. it may also be that he expected all this to happen, he knew this was coming, he mayhave known this was going to happen etc..etc...there may be many reasons. or it may also be that he just wants to show off how happy he is...just for the sake of publicity that this has not affected him...he may be behving this way...

doesnt matter what the reasons are...its normal and natural for you andIVlakshmi to look at exs profiles...because you were the ones who wanted this marraige to work and you were giving more than what was needed to make it work...and it didnt yield any results so you both are more hurt than the other side...and its natural for you to still care for him or wonder what is he upto and expecting some miracles. But again this is life...reality..and miracles do happen but the way god wants them...and when we least expect it. the miracle may not be related to your ex, but it may happen in some other form...so just dont beat up yourself...you are already doing a great job of coping up with all this.

1 person likes this.
  3. GMReddy

GMReddy Silver IL'ite

dear ivlaxmi,

hope this issue no longer haunts you...see the bigger picture of life and move on...

whatever happens is good for us...you will get what you want...just do not allow past to bog you down...

all the best...

4. sowmya4

sowmya4 Bronze IL'ite

i know it's painful but u gotta move on, I know it's easy for all of us to tell you to move on, i understand how
    difficult it is. Trust me there's something better waiting for you. Be positive, don't lose your heart.
    Take care of yourself.

Sowmya

5. samsonllb

samsonllb New IL'ite

However stubborn we are, we have softcorner for our ex