1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

came to know that ex is married

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by ivlakshmi, Dec 12, 2011.

1. ivlakshmi

ivlakshmi Platinum IL'ite

thank u IL friends for the emotional support

2. passionate89

passionate89 Platinum IL'ite

You would rather become even more weak if you try on following your EX. There may be one or two ppl who hate you but always remember there are 100s and 1000s of ppl who love you, your company and your character.. Live for them, live for ur parents and live for urself!!! give happiness to them first and later you can see lot of changes in you... You will come out of your sad part.. he is not worth it for you.. he doesnt deserve you... HE IS A LOSER AND NOT YOU!!! come on be strong and develop that great will power and come to a high position and reach the goal then see the changes in your life !!

3. ivlakshmi

thks su,
    i am still feeling low after discovering him married , more over he put a bit intimate pic in FB at tht time.. i am still trembling and having sleepless nights.. I donno how men can move on so easily..doing all tht with newone easily..he got a much better one easily than me.

4. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Ivylakshmi, you do not know that he got a better one than you. He got one, period. You do not know that he is happy with her or she with him. A photo does not say anything. Anway, why spend time and waste sleep thinking about one without whom you are definitely better off. You will find a good guy when the time is right. Till then just enjoy your freedom. And do yourself a favour. Do not try to find out what he is doing or where he is or anything about him. As far as you are concerned, such a person does not exist in your world.

3 people like this.
  5. fencesitter

fencesitter Platinum IL'ite

Delete your account if possible.Moving on is not easy for all men.

6. ivlakshmi

thnx all..
    fencesitter - icant get off my fb due to my huge friends list.. how ever i hav bloacked him so tht i dont look in to it again

7. polymorphic

polymorphic Platinum IL'ite

Dear ivlaskhmi,

I really feel sad for you. Let me tell you something which my husband told me today.

I just left a job because I was unable to handle pressure (being a full time working mom in US/ travelling husband/ no parents or in laws here). Though I knew it is for the best and that job and the company was not for me, a part of me would say whether I could have done it better? This introspective nature and analysing was driving me to depression and my husband crazy. So today he told - "If you looking in the rearview mirror all the time, you cant drive your car fast enough". I felt a bit angry with him but i knew it is a fact. I think this is the same advice you should also take. NEVER look back. Move on.

3 people like this.
  8. newbeginning

newbeginning Bronze IL'ite

Please move on...he is your past...your ex. Why worry about the past when you have a bright future ahead of you.
    When you are moving up a ladder or climbing a hill....if you look down u feel dizzy right? So dont look down or look back...only look at your future and your goals and move on in life.
    Good luck!
    NB

9. agayathree

agayathree Bronze IL'ite

Dear Ivlakshmi,
    Plz try to forget him. I know it would be hard. Only the person suffering would know the difficulties. I would suggest doing meditation or going for yoga classes- which will refresh your mind. Whenever you think of your ex, say STOP and chant your favourite mantra so that you don't think abt him. This is my suggestion as a friend. You will soon get a great person whom you deserve. Wishing you all the best for a bright future

Gaya3.

10. littlelost

littlelost Senior IL'ite

I realize how hard this must be for you. When we separated, I checked his FB profile so many times a day, hoping he messaged me and apologized, or wanted me back and then later just to see if he was doing alright.I was stupid.

Recently, some pictures his cousin posted showed up on my FB. I guess I forgot to block out this cousin. He sent me the divorce papers in Feb and then seems to have gone on an Europe tour with his bro and cousins in June, watched the Wimbledon (we always wanted to do that together) and just looked plain happy in all the pics.

It is not that he is happy or he is moved on which bothered me the most. What did was the fact--who bounces back so fast??? Obviously a person who wanted to get rid of me, probably never even loved me to begin with.
    He did not even spend any time mourning the loss of our relationship. That was the feeling that hurt the most.

Seeing old pictures, checking his FB account--resolves nothing. It is a drain on your emotions and it is just a way to torture oneself. I admit that I still see pics at times to think of all the 'good times'--but that is much lesser now.

As a poster said, distract yourself temporarily, for a longer resolution--we need to find our own happiness.

Good luck to you.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2012