1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

By Default?

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by satchitananda, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:thank you Madam sister.
    2. UNDER PRESIDENTIAL SYSTEM OF Democracy -PSD - UNITED states is cosidered ultra super developed country which has around 5oo years of history while under parliament system of democracy with history of india spanning several centuries Bharat is still considrtrd under dsveloped. What prevents our Nation to follow then the PSD? We delight in aping west then why not switch to PSD. GTH with secular principle appeasing minority.

REGARDS.
    God does not permit country to go to Dogs despite democracy.

Adharv and satchitananda like this.
  2. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

:hello:Is their any monetary rewards I'm gonna get if I hit the like option :lol:

Certainly not @Thyagarajan sir!!

@jayasala42 ma'am, you nailed it.

I always have little interest words the topic but I really don't go on board discussing anything about politics and for that matter any sensitive topics. Though every citizen poses the freedom of speech we must be mindful on what we are speaking. So, here I just want be a speculator and remain mum!

Given a mint...
    I was asked a question "what is the one thing which you are expecting from the govt" I know we all have lot of expectations but we need to stick to only on thing.

I and dad had unity in our answer :)

Feel free to share your answers and the rule remains the same "half a mint to think and half a mint to answer " Time starts now and the choice is yours!!":thumbup:

Thyagarajan likes this.
  3. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

@Adharv,

"Govern to serve all the people of the country" is my answer. Politicians should be mandated to say the Serenity Prayer.

"God grant me the serenity
    to accept the things I cannot change;
    courage to change the things I can;
    and wisdom to know the difference."

Thyagarajan and Adharv like this.
  4. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Satchi,

It is always interesting to travel in India without having the responsibility to vote during the election campaign. When I asked the question to those who are classified as "low income" group, they were very upset with the rules brought in by the PM resulting in undue hardship to them including making them wait in line to draw new currencies, introduction of GST on everything, making them open bank accounts and trying to impose digital transaction on everyone, etc.

Then there is elite and well-educated who are tired of corrupted Congress Party and believes BJP is standing up against corruption and making subtle differences for the well-being of the nation despite strong oppositions as people don't know what is good for them.

There there is business class who told me that there is not much knowledge in the cabinet to understand how to implement laws of the country. They are enforcing corporate laws and income determination in ways and means focusing only on increasing the government revenue without any principle of natural justice. People are arrested or prosecuted against for trivial business reasons. Investment climate has deteriorated so much for the capitalists not only for those who are rich in India but also for international companies to invest into India. They believe if the current BJP government continues for another 5 years, it would reach the level that can never be fixed for many decades.

But I have no knowledge what percentage of people are in low income, educated elite and business class.

Viswa

Thyagarajan, Adharv and satchitananda like this.
  5. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

@Viswamitra sir that was very genuine request. surely god will say "thathasthu" :)

Rightly said Sir.

• By default they are formed to serve the nation and everyone filing the nomination by default utters I'm here to serve my country.
    • Each one might have different ideas but if the goal is serving the nation why don’t they co-ordinate and cooperate and bring out the best. This is not the place to make name and fame. Before projecting our nation as best in front of other countries we need to do the best for our people.
    • Asking a person to swim in the ocean when he is not capable to swim in the pool.:confundio1: I don't understand how people are given the chance to contest.. when we go for interview even for smallest positions how many questions are been asked to select the best. why not here :confundio1:
    • No one is asking here to make wonders in 5yrs span but can't they fulfill the basic expectations of the people.
    • Along with the term we also need to see if there can be increase in muscle power. Per constitution there is a matrix set but we need to see all the possible options before things go beyond control.(I mean we will end up spending years together in settling the issues)
    Foremost we need to have unity which we are lacking. Is it possible :confundio1:

Thanks!!

Last edited: Apr 26, 2019
    Afresh, satchitananda and Thyagarajan like this.