1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

buying toy secretely

Discussion in 'Intimacy' started by Iamagoodgirl, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

The prudish Unclejis are there for sure and here's putting a pox on them..:evil: but, even in the educated feminine elite that frequents this forum, an 'Ouii maa.... Husband watching ****' problem often gets responses of sympathy, and how to wean away the dude from said habit.

I did my bit once and tried to convince the elite that women reading romantic fiction is comparable to men occasionally watching ****, but thread went everywhere, and finally I had to ask for its closure after one member, now long gone with no re-appearances, was so moved as to express an intent to reach out and virtually shake hands in agreement.

No, I am not paging Ragini25, I swear am not. :)

3 people like this.
  2. Gauri03

Gauri03 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Well then, let's not talk about women who watch ****! :rotfl

2 people like this.
  3. Ragini25

Ragini25 Platinum IL'ite

Ah, indianguy2011/2012/2013 wanted to shake your hands awww :)

4. Rihana

And let's not talk about women who do it with men. :) That'd be Kalyug deluxe edition.

3 people like this.
  5. Rihana

Q.E.D. :roll:

6. sdiva20

sdiva20 Platinum IL'ite

Yeah I would like to see all product suggestions that come up for you :biggrin2:

I get ads for Aquatalia but I am curious to know yours, @Gauri03

Rajma likes this.
  7. Akanksha1982

Akanksha1982 IL Hall of Fame

OP, just be careful if your husband is against it and if you get it, he may feel unmanly or may feel having a competitor or feel inferior. Maybe try to get some time in the morning.

8. Gauri03

Gauri03 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Lucky for me I use a bunch of privacy and ad-blocking extensions. My page only has IL content. The rest is white space. No embarrassing reminders of my searches. :)

Divyatherapist likes this.
  9. generic

generic Gold IL'ite

In joint family setup it's difficult to purchase and store such 'toys' without anyone knowing, especially among such nosy people...a different issue would be the reaction of ur husband if he knows about your purchase especially as he is stressed out with his business there is scope for misunderstandings..what you can use easily at home are Internet, mills and boon and silhouette fiction novels , your imagination and a bit of privacy. But a better option would be to make yourself more sensually appealing and make your husband more interested in intimacy..in some situations, whether you like it or not women have to take the initiatives ( I know it's difficult, but a woman can achieve anything if she sets her mind on it)..

10. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

I like your spunk OP .
    I think this comes under the "dutiful wife" section....a wife who doesn't want to trouble the husband and takes care of her business in her own hands.;-)

Long back, I remember once giving a helping hand to a cousin of mine in packing her stuff. Saw this pink massager and asked her...."Are you having back pain?"She snatched it from me and said"leave that alone".This was about 15 years back ....they must have better stuff now.

You can get one .If someone finds it,just tell them you have pain here and there and a physiotherapist suggested it.